5 reasons to travel to Namibia
With landscapes as incredible as they are unique, a trip to Namibia will not leave you unimpressed! Throughout your stay, you will be able to experience the true spectacle of nature, with immense dunes, animal reserves and Etosha National Park, the canyon and big green spaces. Here are 5 of the many reasons you should visit Namibia.
Go sandboarding on the Namibian dunes, or do some other extreme sporting activity
Discover the animals of the savannah
Learn about the Himbas and other Namibian ethnic groups
Discover breathtaking and limitless scenery
Travel in a safe and secure country
Is this the destination for you?
Taking a trip to Namibia means discovering breathtaking landscapes and exploring its immense wildlands, replete with unique and varied wildlife- away from mass tourism. But it also means going on an adventure- one which isn't necessarily for every traveller. More details here.
You should go if
- You love adventure and the unexpected and aren't afraid to go sandboarding on the dunes
- You dream of exploring desert landscapes
- You want to get a rush of adrenaline from various sporting activities
- You care about wildlife conservation
- You want to learn more about the local ethnic groups and their ancestral traditions
You shouldn't go if
- You don't like huge green spaces
- You don't have an adventurous spirit
- The big animals of the savannah frighten you
- You don't want to travel hundreds of kilometers by car a day to explore the country
- You want to party when evening comes