What makes the perfect honeymoon? Is it relaxing on a golden beach after a long day of scuba diving? Is it a camel ride through the desert while watching the sun rise? Or is it staying at a luxurious hotel surrounded by tropical rainforest? With so many honeymoon options on offer, deciding on a final destination can be overwhelming! Get ready for the perfect romantic getaway straight after the big day. With a huge variety of activities, landscapes and cultures to discover we can guarantee an incredible honeymoon for you and your other half.
When to go?
When you decide to jet off into the sunset depends on the date of your wedding. So, thankfully, your decision is a little easier and where you decide to go will already be narrowed down by the season that you plan to travel. Here are some of our top honeymoon destinations suited to each and every season.
Honeymoon destinations for spring weddings (March April & May)
- A beautiful and secluded honeymoon awaits you in Costa Rica. Our tour involves serious pampering after the big day, with a luxurious hotel and spa in the rainforest, followed by river rafting around the volcano and hiking through waterfalls, hot springs and rainforests.
- With golden beaches surrounding this island of national parks, ancient ruins and temples scattered through the jungle, Sri Lanka offers the perfect balance between relaxation and adventure.
- Have a perfect honeymoon getaway in Bali. Go swimming with dolphins in Lovina, witness sea turtles laying their eggs on Sukamade’s beaches and discover Balinese culture in Taman Sari Buwana!
Honeymoon destinations for summer weddings (June, July & August)
- For a unique safari adventure, visit Tanzania and get up close to the Big Five in Serengeti National Park. Look out for buffalo, wildebeest and zebra on the grassy plains of Lake Manyara, followed by an exclusive trip to the secluded Zanzibar island to finish off your honeymoon in style.
- Set off on a safari full of majestic elephants, lively orangutans, monkeys, and hundreds of colorful birds in Indonesia. Soar above the clouds at Mount Bromo's highest peak, then trek in the Toraja region.
- Take a trip to Kenya to spot the Big Five at the Masai Mara National Reserve, flamingos at Naivasha and watch the sunset over Africa’s great plains.
Honeymoon destinations for autumn weddings (September, October & November)
- Explore medieval cities, dramatic mountain scenery and stunning coastlines in Morocco. Our unique trip includes a romantic camel ride as you watch the sun rise on one of the highest sand dunes in Africa.
- Take your dream honeymoon to The Philippines, featuring sparkling waters, breathtaking beaches and beautiful resorts for those looking for a relaxing break. Enjoy the most heavenly beaches the islands have to offer.
- A unique honeymoon tour to Burma is sure to be unforgettable. Enjoy an intimate dinner along the sandbanks in Bagan, an encounter with elephants while trekking through the Shan Hills and watch a beautiful sunrise on a private boat at Inle Lake.
Honeymoon destinations for winter weddings (December, January & February)
- Explore the exotic temples of Khajuraho, the Taj Mahal and Jaipur in India. Embark on a desert safari with a private guide, or climb the rugged slopes of the Himalayas and enjoy the breathtaking view of snowy glaciers together.
- Known as the ‘Biological Bridge’, Panama offers amazing biodiversity and marine wildlife. With impressive rainforests of over 2400 tree species, this tour is for all nature-lovers!
- For an outdoorsy honeymoon, an adventure honeymoon in Colombia is perfect. Take bike tours in the countryside and city streets or private excursions surrounded by local wildlife. If you’re after a little adrenaline, why not go white water rafting together?