5 reasons to travel to Brazil
So why choose Brazil for your vacation? The answer's easy: for its buzz, nature, history and Amazonian tribal culture. Despite social disparities, it's a melting pot that's culturally rich and complex, which makes it even more interesting.
Brazil has stunning beaches...
Watch a game of soccer and feel your adrenaline rush...
A socially mixed country with great food and a fascinating cultural heritage...
Visit the Lungs of the Earth: the Amazon...
Life life to the full Brazilian-style...
Is this the destination for you?
It's a pleasure to explore a country that is as astonishing as much as it is huge! Each region of Brazil is like a country in itself. So, theoretically, there's something for everyone. Even so, here are some questions you may want to ask yourself, to help you decide if Brazil is your dream destination or not...
You should go if
- Do you like to party and dance to music, as it blasts across streets and beaches?
- Do you have a taste for the wild and a love of animals?
- Do you enjoy vacations where you can go with the flow?
- Would it bother you to leave your chic outfits behind and instead dress in clothes that camouflage you?
- Do you dream of lying back in a hammock and breathing in stunning scenery?
You shouldn't go if
- Do you hate insects and creepy crawlies of all sizes?
- Do you only like vacations where everything organized from A-Z and runs to schedule?
- Do you dislike rice and beans?
- Are you only prepared to speak English?
- Do you hate rum?