6 reasons to travel to South Africa
Are you still in two minds about going to South Africa? Why? Stop worrying and go there as soon as you can, South Africa has so much to offer, there’s no time to lose!
Diving with the white shark
Photograph the Big 5
See the the superb scenery
Walk into the heart of a township
Breathe in the atmosphere of Cape Town
Go to the end of the continent
Is this the destination for you?
If you’re interested in contemporary history, trekking through fabulous scenery, observing wildlife, such as whales, sharks and the Big 5, then South Africa is your ideal destination. Even more so, because the tourist infrastructure is excellent and just as good as in Europe or Australia, for example. On the downside, a trip to South Africa
shows you that the country has lost its authenticity and will be lacking that certain something sought by travellers in search of darkest Africa.
You should go if
- Do you want to see modern Africa?
- Do you want to feel as if you're at the end of the earth?
- Do you dream of seeing the Big 5?
- Are you unafraid of diving with white sharks?
- Do you want to walk in the footsteps of Nelson Mandela?
- Do you like trekking through amazing scenery?
- Do you want to see the hard life of a township?
You shouldn't go if
- Do you like to feel safe in big cities?
- Are you short on time?
- Are you looking for a total change of scenery?
- Are you looking for the 'real Africa'?
- Are you on a limited budget?