The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your self-drive island adventure begins here
• Arrive at Keflavik International Airport
• Stroll the streets of charming Reykjavik
• Enjoy a night out in the northernmost capital of the world!
Don’t miss splendid views over the south coast
• Marvel at plunging Seljalandsfoss and Skogarfoss waterfalls
• Continue to the charming village of Vik
• Take an optional snowmobiling trip to Mýrdalsjökull
Experience the delights of the city…
• Return to Reykjavik and explore the colourful city
• Meander down Laugavegur main street to the harbour
• Go whale-spotting or to a geothermal spa
A few more activities before departure…
• Spend a final day in the capital
• Check out the newly completed opera building
• Walk to the famous sun-voyager sculpture
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|November 2019 to March 2020||£630|
|April 2020 to April 2020||£680|