Experience your winter wonderland on a Road Trip through the Fjords of Norway, with its amazing contrasts between snow-covered mountains and deep blue fjords. Snow-shoeing, a fishing trip and a cooking workshop provide great opportunities to meet Norwegians. Explore Bergen and Oslo on a relaxing train journey famous for its scenery; perhaps even including the Northern Lights!
Time to visit: February through AprilSee more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Arrive in Alesund, gateway to the magnificent
• Ferry across the fjords with their majestic winter
• Snuggle in to your luxurious log cabin near the
Nordsfjord for the night
• Master this exciting new skill - no previous
• Discover the valleys around the fjord while having
• Guides can suggest the best ideas for your
travel in the region
• Fun snow activities are available along the fjords
• Relax in a sauna or with a book by the wood fire
in your cabin
• Short tours on your own can also prove very
• Drive towards the sea to a different landscape -
hundreds of small islands
• Join one of the local fishermen on a fishing boat
to catch your own fish
• Prepare your dinner with the Cook of the famous
• Drive South to Bergen, the historic fjord capital
• Walk through the famous Unesco world heritage
listed wooden houses of Bergan Bryggen
• Dine in excellent restaurants specialising in fish
and meat dishes
Bergen to Oslo...
• Board the train for a journey through the
mountains of Norway
• See world class views of magnificent breathtaking
• Pass by attractive stations and charming villages
between Bergen and Oslo
Train from Bergen to Oslo: 7 hours
Oslo and journey's end...
• Visit the Viking and Kontiki museums or the
Vigelands Park sculptures
• Great views over the city and fjord from the
famous Holmenkollen ski-jump
• Take this last opportunity to purchase gifts from
the beautiful Oslo shops
• The end of a wonderful holiday - a day of mixed
• Catch the airport train or a taxi to the Oslo
Gardermoen International Airport
• Enjoy your trip home and thank you for travelling
with Evaneos - ha det!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||£1,690|