The favorite season to visit the Lofoten Islands is winter - its vibrant Arctic colors and the Northern Lights will astound! As you drive, ferry, and snowshoe across cascading, craggy peaks and spectacular fjords, authentic medieval towns and Viking territory, sampling amazing local food along the way, your experiences will make this trip memorable and unique.
Time to visit: January through AprilSee more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
The journey begins...
• From the airport, transfer to the ferry for a sail
over the Vestfjord
• From Moskenes Quay, pick up your hire car and
head to Reine for photos
• Enjoy a good night sleep in your own water-front
The eyes have it...
• Delight your senses with fjords and steep
• Formed by glaciers and natural forces, this
backdrop takes your breath away
• Stay one more night in your cabin in Reine
A trip back in time...
• Drive through the scenic roads to explore more of
• Travel a thousand years back in time and feel
• Continue to Svolvær at your authentic fishermen's
• A short drive will take you to the medieval town of
•Meet the Cod- Skrei Experience Centre allows you
to get close to nature, culture and history
• Enjoy your dinner at the famous local restaurant
serving fresh fish
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||£750|