Defined by ancient monuments, stunning nature preserves and relaxed seaside resorts, Jordan is quickly solidifying its status as a dream destination. Home to the Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the moonscapes of Wadi Rum, and the Red Sea, there is no shortage of natural or cultural wonders to explore! Experience true Jordanian hospitality as you sample fine Jordanian cuisine, converse with the Bedouins over tea and stay at carefully selected comfortable and off the beaten path hotels, camps and eco-lodges.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Arrival in Amman...
• Transfer from Amman Queen Alia International Airport to your hotel
• Sample Jordanian cuisine over dinner
• Start you day with a traditional breakfast in your hotel
• Embark on a tour of the Citadel, the Roman Theater, the Rainbow street and Al Weibdeh
• Continue to the National Museum Park and the Paris Circle
• Lunch at a local restaurant for a taste Jordanian Cuisine
Dinner and overnight.
• After breakfast, see the medieval castle of Ajlun
• Continue to visit Jerash, The most complete and well-preserved city of the Roman Empire
• Explore the Great Colonnade, the Arc de Triumph, the Oval Plaza and the temples of Zeus and Artemis
• Arrive the city of Madaba
• Start your day with a delicious breakfast
• Enjoy free time to explore nearby walking trails
• Visit the local village known for their crafts
• Proceed to Feynan Lodge
• Begin with breakfast
• Relax and enjoy the amenities of Feynan lodge
• Depart to Petra
• After breakfast, depart to Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World!
• Walk the “siq”, a narrow path of 1.2 kilometers, to enter the city
• Explore the Theatre and the Royal Tombs
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person in double room||£1,600|