This tour takes you to see the very best of the City of Lights. Visit the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and Versailles Palace with skip-the-line tickets. Take a cruise on the Seine River and go for a tour of Paris by night in a classic Citroën 2CV. Enjoy delicious, memorable culinary experiences with a wine, cheese, and charcuterie tasting lunch, a croissant baking course, and gorgeous meals aboard a cruise ship and a restaurant bus. You will also have a day trip to Claude Monet's Giverny Gardens and home!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to the city of Love and Light!
• You will be met upon arrival an transferred to your hotel.
• Today, you can enjoy a visit to the Louvre Museum, with skip-the-line tickets!
• You will have the choice of themed visits, or itineraries including masterpieces...
•... such as Mona Lisa, the Seated Scribe, the Venus of Milo and many others
Duration: 4,5 hours - Included: transfer arrival , audioguide , entrance fees , bedroom and breakfast
Stroll the gorgeous streets of this historical place
• Discover Paris's with an expert guide: travel in style aboard a luxury minibus!
• Enjoy a visit at the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, with skip-the-line tickets!
• The tour ends with an hour-long river cruise: Sit back, relax, and enjoy iconic views of Paris...
The tour does not include hotel pick-up and drop-off (your tour ends at the Eiffel Tower).
Duration: approximately 5 hours - Included: audioguide , Boat , entrance fees , excursion , transportation , bedroom and breakfast
Delicious produce, french style!
• Have an incredible cheese tasting experience: taste exceptional cheeses and wonderful wine!
• The cheese specialist will show you where to find the best French food and ingredients: baguettes, pastries, fruits, wines, charcuteries...
• The tasting includes: Cheese, charcuterie, 3 glasses of wine, home made deserts and coffee!
• End the day with a drive through Paris... In a classic Citroën 2CV and a glass of champagne!
Duration: 2 hours - Includes hotel pick-up and drop-off - Included: tasting , excursion , chauffeur/guide , guide , bedroom and breakfast
Spread your wings outside of Paris
• Take a unique excursion in the footsteps of the painter Claude Monet!
• Journey to Giverny, and visit the painter's old home, where he lived for 43 years.
• Passionate about gardening, he designed his flower garden, fruit tree orchard and water garden...
• ...which is where he got his inspiration for his famous Waterlily paintings!
• End the day in the best way back in Paris: learn how to make Croissants during a cooking class!
Included: entrance fees , guide , transportation , bedroom and breakfast
Walking shoes needed: this is not your average stroll in the garden...
• Hop on the bus at 8 am, and head for the grand Castle of Versailles!
• Marvel at the great architecture, the golden decorations and the massive gardens.
• Enjoy free time strolling through the Gardens of Versailles and admire the 386 works of art...
• It is filled with fountains, flower beds, ponds, and trees!
• Return to your Paris accommodation at approximately 12 noon.
Included: entrance fees , guide , transportation , visit , bedroom and breakfast
The city from another angle!
• Take a trip on the "bustronome", a luxury coach with a panoramic glass roof.
• Enjoy this delightful way to discover food and wine!
• Passengers will discover beautiful views in Paris while enjoying the best of its gastronomy.
• Continue to a 100% English one-man show in Paris: this is much more than a comedy show!
• The show takes place in a beautiful, Italian, Renaissance style theater in the heart of Paris.
Duration : 1 hour and 10 minutes - Included: audioguide , drinks , lunch , transportation , entrance fees , bedroom and breakfast
... with the freshest produce!
• Today, you are invited for a delicious lunch on board a cruise!
• Seasonal products are in the spotlight, delivered fresh, in the early morning...
• And everything is prepared on board by Chief Francis Fauvel and his brigade!
Included: lunch , bedroom and breakfast
Et Bon Voyage!
• A chauffeur will meet you for a private transfer between your lodging and the airport.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and wish you a safe flight!
Included: transfer departure
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person||£1,950||£740|