Is this the destination for you?
Here is some advice about your journey to Costa Rica, a country where the abundant natural wildlife is respected and conserved.
You should go if
- If you want to see turtles, whales, monkeys, sloths...
- You love luxuriant landscapes
- You like exploring sea beds
- You enjoy eco-tourism
- You want to meet friendly local people
- You want to explore one of the biggest primary tropical forests in Central America
You shouldn't go if
- You don't like rice or kidney beans
- You only have a small budget for your trip
- You are an unrepentant smoker (very strict anti-smoking laws and few smokers)
- You're not keen on insects and reptiles
- You want to spend your holidays far away from mass tourism
- You don't like heat or humidity