Slide into the seat and watch match after match of master class tennis. After the games, discover the city of Melbourne and its animated nightlife - or get hyped on its coffee culture. Then, fly over the continent to the worlds most astonishing underwater phenomenon - the Great Barrier Reef. Swim with colorful marine life and learn from local experts all about what makes this reef so special. Continue to the capital of Australia - Sydney, a charming, fast paced gem of a city stuffed full of beach vibes!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred from the airport to your hotel, Crown Promenade Hotel
• Australia’s second-largest city boasts great festivals and shopping, a passion for food and wine, and fabulous arts
• Discover Melbourne from the perspective of a passionate Melbournian who will take you on a guided walking tour of the heart of the city!
• Walk through the city's beautiful back streets and get orientated in the life of the city that locals love
• The eyes of the sporting world turn to Melbourne in January as the world’s best players battle it out for the first Grand Slam® title of the year
• Depending on your travel date, you’ll have either 4 tickets to the early rounds or Quarterfinals; or tickets to the Semifinals, or tickets to the Women’s and Men's Finals
• Journey to a reef at the very edge of Australia's continental shelf, to an underwater world that is a dazzling kaleidoscope of color and brilliance
• Experience firsthand the magic that is the Great Barrier Reef
• You can choose to dive, snorkel, or stay dry and explore the stunning reef from the comfort of a semi-sub, just one meter underwater
• Enjoy a leisurely day in Cairns
• Make the most of the many hotel amenities
• For the more active types, we're itchin' to give you some great recommendation!
• Fly from Cairns to Sydney (flight not included)
• On arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel, the Amora Hotel Jamison
• You will be just a short walk away from the iconic Opera House, the Rocks & Darling Harbor
• Begin exploring the cosmopolitan city filled with vibrant life, character and a sense of daring
• Explore underneath the sails with a spectacular Opera House tour
• Indulge in a delicious dining experience at the Opera Bar
• Cruise to spectacular Middle Harbor is a must for all visitors to Sydney
• Along the way marvel at magnificent waterfront homes and parklands
• Depending on departure time, you may have additional time to explore on your own
• Transfer to Sydney airport and catch your flight home (flight not included)
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.