Welcome to the Cape! Prepare for unbelievable scenery, vibrant wildlife and endless winetastings. Make the most of your short stay with some high energy days full of unforgettable experiences. We propose the perfect combination of metropolitan vibes, history and indulgent afternoons in the heart of Southern Africa. Whether this is a stop-over, an extended stay, or a long weekend - we got you covered.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Arrival at Cape Town international Airport...
• Upon arrival you will be met by an English speaking representative who will assist with the formalities, baggage collection and hand over to the driver in the arrivals hall
• Next up, a private road transfer with an English speaking driver from the airport to the Table Bay Hotel
• Take in unending views of the Atlantic Ocean
• Sun-worshippers can enjoy a sail to Camps Bay on a yacht where you will anchor for the day
• History buffs may prefer to take a ferry to Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was incarcerated
• Otherwise, get pampered at the Camelot Spa
Full day private tour of the Cape Peninsula...
• Begin with a scenic drive along the coast passing through the picturesque Clifton Beach and Camps Bay
• First, stop is in Hout Bay village harbor for a cruise to seal island
• Explore a craft market before continuing onto Cape Point
• Explore the lighthouse accessible by walking or by an exhilarating 3 minute ride in the Flying Dutchman funicular (paid directly)
• Next is a well-deserved lunch stop in the naval base of Simons Town
• Visit Boulders Beach with its 3 boardwalks leading to view the Jackass penguins
Full day private tour of the Cape Winelands...
• Prepare for a journey of the vines, colorful culture, flavorsome food, and fascinating history
• Meet your guide at your hotel in the morning and head off to explore Paarl
• Your first wine tasting and cellar tour will take place at Haute Cabriere Wine Estate
• Stop for lunch and a second tasting at Rickety Bridge Wine Estate
• Continue to the Stellenbosch Museum and your third tasting
• Return to your hotel in the early evening
Private, full day Robben Island, City & Table Mountain tour...
• Begin with a ferry trip to Robben Island, a World Heritage site and museum (Weather permitting)
• A bus tour of the islandand the prison is included
• Upon return to the mainland, enjoy a drive through Bo-Kaap
• Go for a stroll through theCompany Gardens
• Then, visit the Castle of Good Hope – the oldest surviving colonial building in South Africa
• Continue to Table Mountain and reach the top by cable car (weather permitting)
• You will be collected at the hotel in the evening, for a Food Jamming Session dinner with Jade de Waal
• Overnight at the Table Bay Hotel, in a Luxury Mountain Room
• After breakfast, depart with the English speaking driver from the Table Bay Hotel to the Cape Town international Airport
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.