Discover the two biggest cities in Portugal - Porto & Lisbon. More than just a cultural discovery, you'll also participate in some excellent, hand picked activities such as wine tasting at an award winning winery, a day cruise and scenic rail journey along the Douro River Valley, and a sailing excursion around Lisbon! While traversing the country you'll also get a satisfying dose of history and charm as you explore quaint fishing villages and beautifully preserved medieval towns. Your local guide was born and raised in the area, so it's pretty safe to say you're in very capable hands!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Arrive at Porto airport
• Transfer to your accommodation
• Take the rest of the evening to settle in
• Begin with a guided half day walking tour through Porto's historical center
• Mix monuments by leading world architects from the past and the present with some fantastic baroque carvings
• In the afternoon, go for a guided tour of the “Casa Ferreirinha" wine cellar, recipient of the "Best of Wine Tourism Award"
• Cruise from Porto through the beautiful and dramatic landscape of the Douro Valley
• Fall in love with an intoxicating natural landscape
• Enjoy breakfast & lunch onboard
• Return to Porto by train
• Visit Óbidos castle and enjoy a taste of ginginha (traditional liqueur)
• Explore the small fishing village of Nazaré
• Stop in Fátima, one of the most admired Catholic pilgrimage sites in the world
• Marvel at the world famous shrine dedicated to the Virgin Mary
• Arrive and overnight in Lisbon
• Today, explore one of Portugal's most beautifully preserved medieval towns
• Observe Gothic and Baroque architecture
• Take a stroll down charming lanes among white washed houses
• Return to Lisbon
•Discover Lisbon from a different perspective
• You will spend the morning sailing in Tagus
• Afterwards, enjoy a free afternoon
• Last day of your Portuguese escape!
• Spend the morning as you wish
• All that's left is to board your onward flight!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Prices Starting From
|All year round||£1,770|