The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Welcome to Venice!
• Day to explore Venice.
• Pick up your car and drive to Croatia, destination Istra Peninsula. Beautiful Istra with amazing sceneries, coastal towns, more then 2000 years old history and heritage is an amazing place to visit!
• Istra peninsula has so much to share. It has a nickname of “Tuscany of Croatia. Hilltop towns, vineyards, olive trees and gastronomy of Istra with special touch of truffles and local products makes Istra inland very special place to visit.
• Explore Istra, walk the narrow cobble stone streets, admire art and crafts, taste olive oil, have lunch in local restaurants, see and learn about history of Istra. Return to Opatija for overnight.
• Today drive to Zagreb, capital of Croatia.
• On your way to Zagreb stop to see local little villages behind the mountains.
• Continue to Zagreb through another region of the country, discover little towns and villages within region that is mostly covered with forests and lakes. Stop for coffee and cakes just like locals do.
• Full day to explore the capital, meet with your local guide and see what Zagreb is all about.
• Today drive to visit NP Plitvice and enjoy the nature.
• With 16 cascaded lakes, waterfalls and rivers it is UNESCO protected NP and a true gem of the country.
• Hike and walk the National Park and take your time to enjoy this wonder of nature. In the evening enjoy a local dinner in a local restaurant!
• From National Park, drive to see the coast of Dalmatia.
• Stop to see UNESCO heritage on the coast, walled Venetian town protected by UNESCO, Cathedral made entirely out of stone blocks with beautiful baptistery, amazing art work of early Renaissance.
• Continue your drive through inland to see what is hidden behind the coast. Homeland war still can be visible in some places, pass through the region and one of the most important towns from that period of Croatian history.
• After breakfast join the local guide in Split for walk through Split old town. Split is home to UNESCO protected Roman emperor palace and one of the most sunniest towns in Croatia.
• Visit the palace and learn about 1700 years long history of Split.
•Get to know Split first hand, its old town streets and famous promenade. Listen to Klapa singers, Dalmatian traditional singers as well as enjoy Split gastronomy. Overnight in Split.
• Day excursion to Hvar island.
• Visit Hvar town, enjoy the Mediterranean island, Hvar is home to UNESCO heritage of Greek stone walls and very interesting lace making.
•Know for great wine and gastronomy as well as beautiful sceneries and small towns. Enjoy exploring the island, then return to Split.
• From the coast of Croatia to inland of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
• Visit town of Mostar famous for its Old bridge from Ottoman period. Walk around bazaar and enjoy lunch serving local dishes. Later continue to Dubrovnik.
• Jewel of Adriatic and once powerful city state. One of the most known destinations in the world.
• Explore the Old town of Dubrovnik with local guide.
• Drive along the South coast to reach island of Korcula.
• On your way stop to see the most famous wine region in the country, get to see harvesting of salt, oyster bay, astonishing walls of Ston and many little towns along the way. Stop for wine tasting before reaching Korcula island.
• Free day to explore and enjoy Dubrovnik.
or sail to the islands of Dubrovnik.
• Early flight from Dubrovnik to Venice. Transfer to Dubrovnik airport.
We hope you've enjoyed your journey!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.