A holistic, life-changing journey across India combining five elements: culture, spirituality, food, nature & wellness. Experience authentic rural life in villages near Jaipur. Behold India’s monument of love, a “teardrop on the face of eternity,” the Taj Mahal. Join the celebration of victory of light over darkness during Diwali festival. Explore local markets, taste delicious local specialities and meet talented artisans. Finally, head into the mighty Himalayas and Immerse in a 5 day Yoga & wellness retreat. Your journey of a lifetime awaits.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Arrival in Delhi, hold on to your seats...
• Transfer from the airport to your hotel
• Take the rest of the day at your own pace!
• Perhaps venture out into the chaotic streets of Delhi for a taste of local life? No pressure
• In the morning, we will take a city walk through the old part of Delhi
• Visit Gandhi’s graveyard located near the lively district of Chandni Chowk, famous for its gold and silver merchants
• Later, head to Atréyoga studio for an introduction to Yoga
• Start early with a yoga class in Lodhi garden, one of the most historic and spectacular gardens in Delhi
• Then, go for a walk through the narrow streets of Nizamuddin, the Sufi area in Delhi
• You will be guided by local youth, trained to help you uncover the traditions, monuments, flavors, Sufi songs and history of this neighborhood
• For two nights, you will experience a cultural immersion into the daily life of the villages around Jaipur
• Stay in a joyful family home and discover the essence of the surrounding rural areas
• Get a hands-on experience in our block printing or solar panel workshop led by our women artisans
• Visit a school and small initiatives behind solar panels, biogas facilities and the organic farming
• Day two of cultural immersion!
• Try block printing if you didn't the previous day and take home your own block printed scarf using Rajasthan wood blocks!
• Join the community daily meditation in the “Aaradhana” room
• Visit the world-famous monument to love, the Taj Mahal, at sunrise
• Afterwards, go for a refreshing swimming in the hotel pool
• Stop at a café run by women social entrepreneurs who have been suffered from gender violence, a great opportunity to read, relax, or connect and share meaningful stories
• Next up, a real experience in an elephant rescue center. Learn about rescued elephants and even have a chance to walk with them and bathe them
• Start the day with a yoga & wellness session
• Then, head towards the mighty Himalayas by train (5h30). Another 2-3 hours by car will take you to our hidden property in the forest of Jaggeshwar
• Prepare for 5 nights of serenity during a Zubin retreats program
• The daily program includes a yoga session, evening workshops, therapeutic massages, walks in the forest, meditation, cooking classes and authentic Kumaon music
DIWALI - Hindu festival that celebrates the victory of light over darkness
• Experience Diwali celebrations with the locals
• Help decorating the property with candles, flowers, and mandalas following the Indian traditions
• Board an afternoon train from Jaggeshwar to Delhi
• Free day in Delhi
• Rest up or head out to explore the city at your own pace
• At the appropriate time, you will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight
We hope you've enjoyed your time in India! Safe travels!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.