This solo female trip is designed for any woman traveling to India looking for a holistic experience! Immerse yourself into a cultural and wellness trip in the most ancient and spiritual country in the world: India. Discover the real gold in the well-known tourist itinerary in India: Delhi-Agra-Jaipur. We will take you on a responsible, mindful tour that includes the Taj Mahal as well as an elephant rescue center. As well, you will visit Rishikesh known as the yoga capital of the world next to the sacred Ganges river in the Himalayas. You will heal, awake and enjoy a time for yourself. This trip will be combined with female drivers,female guides and female self-healing activities for a unique and safe journey in the country.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Lets start by exploring Delhi!
• Upon arrival, you will be picked up by a female taxi driver...
• ... a wonderful experience in a country where men occupy almost 100% of transport employment.
• Check-in at the hotel, before joining a local female guide for a tour of the vibrant spice market!
• After breakfast, a female taxi driver will bring you to to meet your local guide!
• Enjoy a walking tour of the Muslim neighborhood.
• Visit the biggest Sikh temple in Delhi and discover the spiritual philosophy and vocation behind this religion.
• Continue by transfer to Jaipur!
A truly unique experience
• Today, you will enjoy a cultural, immersive experience into the daily life of the villages of Jaipur.
• See the small initiatives making community life more self sufficient, including solar panels, biogas facilities, and organic farms!
• Participate in a block printing workshop where you will learn how to print your own scarf.
• Interact with the local women, and share different ways of life and games.
• Join the community daily meditation in “Aaradhana” room!
Lunch and dinner included
with a visit to the local market!
• Enjoy a breakfast in the rural community, then meet your guide...
• ... and visit one of the most amazing Forts in India, the Amber Fort!
• Ride to Amber Fort by private transport, and participate in the effort to minimize elephant rides in touristic areas.
• Explore the unique Jaipur market, before transferring to Agra! (4-5 h transfer).
and a visit to the grey giants!
• Meet your local guide at the reception to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise!
• Return to the hotel for breakfast, and continue with an afternoon visit to a library and café...
•... run by women acid attack survivors!
• Interact and chat with these women, and discover their daily life and work.
• Visit an authentic elephant rescue center, and discover their stories for 1.30 h!
• After breakfast, transfer to the train station Rishikesh: the capital of yoga!
• Journey by train for 8 h , and enjoy the changing scenery from your window...
• Transfer to the retreat upon arrival, and discover this sacred city: Immerse yourself in the Aarti Ceremony in the sacred Ganges!
Ceremony: Possible between 5:30 and 6.30
Not your typical yoga class!
• Enjoy a morning yoga class at the hotel followed by breakfast with organic and Ayurveda products.
• Take a nature walk and meditation in the surrounding reserve forests of the area...
• Evening Yoga class followed by dinner with organic products!
• These are 90 min, each covering Pranayama, Kriya, & Dhayna (Mediation) with special transformation sessions!
• Start you day with a morning yoga class and an organic breakfast.
• These classes cover different dimensions of yoga, Including Asanas, special sessions...
• ...self-awareness, kriyas & mediation for a higher consciousness!
• Transfer to train station to get the train to Delhi, which is an 8 h train Journey.
• Enjoy some leisure time in the bustling city of Delhi: do some shopping, walk in the park of Lodhi Garden or relax in the hotel.
Where are you off to now?
• Depart after breakfast at an agreed time to the airport for your flight.
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you!
•Or, perhaps extend your trip because you wish to continue the adventure?
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person in Low Season||£1,670|
|Price per person in High Season||£1,820|