The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your Keralan adventure begins here…
· Arrive at Cochin International Airport.
· Transfer to your hotel and spend an evening at leisure.
Get into the rhythm of life in Cochin…
· Tour Cochin Fort, Jewish Synagogue and Dutch Palace.
· Travel to Fort Kochi, a small village outside the city.
· Enjoy a traditional Kathakali dance show.
Keep an eye out for endangered goats…
· Trek to Letchmi Hills, at 1420 metres above sea level.
· Visit beautiful Eravikulam National Park.
· Spot Nilgiri Tahr, a local mountain goat breed.
Get up close and personal with some wildlife…
· Jump aboard boat safari in Periyar National Park.
· See elephants, wild boar and sambar deer.
· Take a nature walk through the forests and marshlands.
Float gently across the placid lake waters…
· Spend the day aboard a traditional houseboat on the lake.
· Learn about the history of water-based living.
Get into zen mode…
· Wake early for a morning yoga session.
· Head to Padmanabhapuram Palace.
· Stop off at Kanyakumari to see a beautiful sunset.
One more day to chill…
· Spend a final day on the sands.
· Enjoy some of the many activities on offer.
Palm lined waterways and tranquil villages…
· Sail aboard another houseboat through the town.
· Explore the intricacies of pristine backwaters.
· Experience an Ayurveda session at your hotel.
Flourishing paddy fields and coconut lagoons…
· Take a canoe trip in a traditional wooden boat.
· Visit Kumbalanghi Village and meet the locals.
· Try a traditional activity – crab farming or weaving leaves.
Time to head home…
· Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
· Fly home and come back soon.
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax|
|Price per person in Low season||£1,170||£1,040|
|Price per person in High season||£1,370||£1,240|