The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Explore age-old dynasties and modern life...
• Arrive in the city centre to meet your local guide
• Visit Tiananmen Square and ride a rickshaw in Hutong
• Paddle on Shichahai, 'the lake of ten temples'
Experience the legacy of past kingdoms...
• Climb the Great Wall, stretching over 3,000 miles
• Walk the spirit ways towards famed burial places
• At their end, see tombs of Ming's great emperors
Study high class art, culture, and power...
• Visit the Taoist chambers of the Temple of Heaven
• Take on the Forbidden City, now a museum
• Free time to explore the city
Embrace Chinese art and history firsthand...
• Take the express train to Xi'an to meet your guide
• Learn calligraphy at the Small Wild Goose Pagoda
• View Shaanxi History Museum's vast collection
Explore three thousand years of culture...
• See the Terracotta army of Shi Huangdi's tomb
• Tour the Great Mosque and the Muslim quarter
• Board the sleeper train to Shanghai
Walk through a 500 year old garden, still upkept...
• Arrive, meet your guide, and explore the city centre
• Relax in the prestigious Yuyuan Gardens
• Free time for the rest of the day
Venture through riverside villages and gardens...
• Boat trip in Tongli, the 'Venice of the East'
• Head to Suzhou, to see the Retreat & Reflection Garden
• Visit the Master of Nets Garden and a local silk factory
Embrace Shanghai's centre and verdant outskirts...
• Navigate Bund, Shanghai’s answer to Wall Street
• Ferry over Huangpu River and walk through Pudong
• Explore the French Concession and Shanghai Museum
Explore hills and caverns moulded over centuries...
• Transfer to the airport for your flight to Guilin
• Meet your local guide, then transfer to the city
• Visit Fubo, and the magnificent stalactites of Reed Flute Cave
Navigate China's major southern port...
• Fly into Guangzhou and meet your local guide
• Visit Chen Clan Academy, and Beijing Road, the shopping district
• Tour Shamian Island and explore the Qingping Market
Cruise on a hydrofoil as the trip wines down...
• Take a hydrofoil to Hong Kong
• Leisure time for the rest of the afternoon
• Enjoy your final night eating at one of
Preserve the memories...
• Explore the city and find memorable souvenirs
• Transfer to the airport for your flight home
• We hope you've had an amazing trip
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|For 2||For 4||Single supplement|
|April, May, September, October, November 1-14||£1,790||£1,640||£340|
|March, June, July, August, November 15-30||£1,750||£1,610||£330|
|January, February, December||£1,710||£1,000||£320|