5 reasons to travel to Uzbekistan
In Uzbekistan, you will discover magnificent landscapes with steppes for as far as the eye can see. You will appreciate the kindness of the locals, the aroma of tea throughout the day, and the song escaping from the minarets, calling the faithful to prayer.
Discover a little-known part of Asia
Admire mysterious cities in the middle of steppes.
Meet people with radiant smiles
Treat your taste buds
Blend magnificent landscapes with splendid architecture
Is this the destination for you?
During a trip to Uzbekistan
, prepare to amass cultural and architectural discoveries in just a few days! If you don't like to visit towns and villages, one after the other, perhaps this destination isn't the most suitable for you...
You should go if
- you're passionate about Islamic architecture
- you love meeting the local people
- you want to discover several UNESCO World Heritage towns
- you like to feel safe
- you avoid mass tourism
- you love open spaces
- you enjoy tackling another culture
You shouldn't go if
- you don't like to eat the same thing every day
- you don't like trips which are primarily based on cultural visits in a city
- you wish to travel in summer: very high temperatures make travelling wearisome
- you prefer to stay in charming little hotels, non-existent in the countryside
- you want to find your landmarks quickly