One of the most legendary cities on earth meets one of the New Seven Wonders of the World! Welcome to Buenos Aires and the Iguazu National Park! Warm up with a stroll along cobblestone streets of historic Buenos Aires neighborhoods. Let in the sweet sounds of Tango and inhale deeply the aromas of sizzling Argentinian steaks. Explore the city and its surroundings by foot, bike and kayak before setting off on an experience of a lifetime, Iguazu. Marvel at the astonishing force of nature as you immerse yourself in the land of endless waterfalls. Hasta Pronto!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Easily one of the most epic places cities...
• Upon arrival at Ezeiza Airport, you will be welcomed by one of our representatives and transfer to your hotel (1h)
• Kick off your trip with a half-day guided tour of the city beginning with “May Square”
• Walk along the cobblestone streets and discover charming shops, picturesque buildings and historic neighborhoods
• In the evening, live and feel a traditional Tango show
• Get lost in nature in the Tigre and the Paraná River delta
• Embark on a cycling tour of the delta area and the northern suburbs of Buenos Aires
• Once in Tigre, we invite you on a one-and-a-half hour kayak adventure
• Board a flight to Puerto Iguazu. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel
• Get ready for a half-day excursion to Iguacu, one of the new seven wonders of the world!
• Wander down the walkways to get close the falls and experience the strength of nature
• After breakfast, travel by land transport to the Brazilian side of the park and visit to the local museum
• Continue the tour along the lower trail and upper tails surrounded by majestic falls
• Board a jungle train and arrive at the spectacular “Devil’s Throat” waterfall
• After breakfast, transfer to the airport and flight back to Buenos Aires
• Upon arrival transfer to your hotel
• Our local agency will happily offer a recommendations on how to spend the rest of this day! How does a tango lesson sound?
This is not your average steak dinner...
• Join us for a night of food, wine and sharing as we bring the best of Argentine traditions into an urban, closed-door setting
• Learn about the ingredients, techniques, secrets, rituals and traditions
• Steaks by Luis not only focus on high quality cuts but also the entire dining experience
• Breakfast at your hotel, if you can fit it in after the steak dinner!
• Transfer to the airport for departure
• We bet you can’t wait to come back! Or Perhaps you'd like to stay longer?
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||£890|