Is this the destination for you?
If you love nature, in whatever form it comes and are not afraid of cultural shocks, then book your ticket right now! If you don't like anything out of the ordinary, then this country's not for you! Here are some thoughts for you to mull over.
You should go if
- You yearn to see Kilimanjaro's snow
- And you want to climb Kili's 5,895 meters to reach the Roof of Africa
- Maybe cultural shocks are the thrill you need
- To see the Big 5 in the Seregenti and Ngorongoro, the world's best gameparks, is a childhood dream
- You love stretching out on white, sandy beaches
- You want to meet and learn more about the Masai
- You like really hot weather
- You're a people person and can't wait to make friends
You shouldn't go if
- Are you a townie rather than a country person?
- Maybe you require a certain level of comfort
- Are you looking for an affordable destination?
- Do you have less than 2 weeks vacation time?
- Maybe the idea of watching a lioness play with her cubs makes you yawn...