Our fully customisable, private 18-day Costa Rica tour has been designed for families travelling with children aged 12 and under. Your tour starts and ends in San José, taking you on an adventure and wildlife-filled journey to see the country's natural highlights before spending the final part of your trip by the beach in Guanacaste, Costa Rica's most family-friendly region.
Kids will love...
• Meeting the furry residents of Cahuita's Sloth Rescue Centre
• Walking over the jungle canopy at the mysterious Monteverde Cloud Forest
• Learning how to make chocolate by hand (and sampling some) in Sarapiquí
Parents will love...
• The perfect balance of family-friendly activities and down time
• The freedom of having a rental car (with booster seats for little ones if required)
• The safety of 24:7 on-the-ground assistance