When it comes to clothes, you need different clothes according to the season. Clothes to keep you warm in winter. It regularly snows at high altitude in Corsica. Clothes that keep you cool in summer. If you are a lover of the sea then you'll need your best swim suit. If you prefer the mountains and want to try one of the numerous hiking paths, such as the legendary GR20, which crosses the island from north to south, then you'll need good walking shoes.
Don't load yourself down with a big, overfilled first aid kit. The hypochondriacs among you will find everything you need in the local chemists. But always take plasters for blisters and a good quality sun cream to protect you from sun burn.
If you don't want to carry a lot of cash you can take your credit/debit card with you. You can withdraw cash everywhere on the island. If you want to take home some magnificent souvenirs of your holiday in Corsica, and make your colleagues jealous when you get back to the office, then don't forget a camera and some memory cards for all your photos.
Get ready to spend a wonderful holiday in Corsica.
What to put in your suitcase
- A camera for fantastic souvenirs
- A credit/debit card for paying and for withdrawing money
- A photocopy of your passport
- Sun cream, to avoid sun burn
- A first aid kit for everyday upsets
- Walking shoes suitable for the GR20
- Mountain gear for trekking
- Your most beautiful swim suit for the beach
- Light clothing in summer
- Warm clothing in winter