Experience as much of Colombia's wide-ranging natural landscapes, cities, activities and sights as possible, on this 15-day exclusive tour. From lush jungles with warm, cascading waterfalls, to shaded coves boasting white sandy beaches, to vibrant cities filled with colourful street art and towns where you'll get the chance to meet with locals and taste their legendary cuisine - Colombia has it all!
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
You have arrived...
• Touch down at Bogota’s airport and transfer to
your hotel in the historical centre of the city
• La Candelaria is a beautiful city and you have a
free afternoon to discover your surroundings
• Enjoy your first evening in Columbia
A host of impressive sights...
• Bogotá has been a playground for street artists
who create impressive masterpieces
• The walls are colourful, artistic, political and funny
• Explore the Gold museum or the Botero museum
or climb Montserrate to enjoy a beautiful view
A day to discover the historic appeal of Zipaquira...
• Take a car to Villa de Leyva, with a stop in
• This town hosts the Salt Cathedral, a mystical
place built inside an underground salt mine
• In the afternoon, your guide will explain to you
about the main squares and streets of the city
Swim in the natural pools...
• Today we will have an excursion that will show
you the Villa de Leyva surroundings
• Tour to la Candelaria desert, Pozos Azules, an
ostrich farm, and the paleontological museum
• Also the Muisca Observatory, the House of
Terracota and the vineyard of the Marquis of Villa
A day in the wilderness...
• Take the road to the Cócora valley in a 4x4
• Walk along the Quindío river, through the mist
forest and the unique Cera Palm forest
• Discover the fauna and flora of the region, the
hummingbirds and the orchids
A therapeutic natural spa...
• Departure in the morning to the Santa Rosa
• Relax in the middle of the mountains and
waterfalls of hot and cold water
• Visit a coffee plantation around the coffee farm,
and discover the coffee production process
Listen to nature and the ocean...
• In the morning, transfer from the coffee farm to
• Stay at an eco-lodge just 5 minutes away from the
Tayrona park entrance next to the sea
• Make the most of the area, beach or nature. all
within walking distance
More astounding natural beauty...
• Discover the jungle and the beaches of the
• Walk in the tropical jungle of Cañaveral to
• Visit the exotic beaches of Arrecifes, the Pool and
the Cabo San Juan beach
A city to remember...
• The last step of your Colombian trip will bring you
to the memorable Cartagena de Indias
• In the morning private transport will take you
from the Tayrona park to Cartagena
• View some of the most famous neighbourhoods
and the must-see places within the city
Learn a thing or two about fishing...
• During the morning take a tour with panoramic
views over the city
• Visit the Convento La Popa and the castle San
• Canoe in the Juan Polo Swamp through the
mangrove tunnels, to Fisherman Island
Adventure and indulgence...
• Start from Cartagena at 11 am with a speedboat
to the Mucura Island
• Reception at the hotel where you will be
welcomed with a cocktail
• Free time in the afternoon in order to enjoy this
Take the opportunity to do what you love...
• Relax at your hotel, or wander to the nearby
• Your hotel will provide amenities for pampering,
and activities to do
• Enjoy the peace of your private paradise, and
swim, snorkel or paddle in the ocean
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Prices Starting From
|All year round||£1,900|