Have you thought of packing long-sleeved jumpers and closed shoes? Yes really, you need to be prepared for everything in Dubai
Dubai can quickly take you by surprise: between the 50°C outdoors and the 20°C of air-conditioned shopping malls, you can quickly fall ill and ruin your holidays.
- Sun cream, a hat and sunglasses.
- Open shoes for beaches and visits.
- Closed shoes for desert excursions.
- A jumper for rainy days (rare, but possible) and shopping malls.
- An England/USA power adapter.
- A camera for your souvenirs.
- Small objects, typical of England (not too heavy), which can be used as gifts if you're invited to locals' homes.
- For women, a scarf and light pieces of clothing which cover the shoulders and knees.