The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
A taste of history...
• Liaise with your tour guide and chauffeur before
transferring and check into to your hotel
• Visit Uzbekistan's capital city Tashkent, starting off
with the Hasan Imam complex
• Explore the Shashi Mausoleum - the tomb of
Magical Asian experience...
• Travel early to Samarkand, where the mausoleum
Guri-i-Amir is first on your list
• Discover Samarkand's Pearl of the Orient,
housing the famous Registan square
• Onto the Architects and Artisans Khorossan,
situated near the vibrant city bazaar
• Spend half your day the Necropolis of Shak-i-
Zinda, known for its architecture
• Depart for the Ulugbek Observatory, and then on
to Bukhara (5hours)
• Check-in and stay overnight at your hotel
Former Jewish area...
• Enjoy a day trip to Liabi-Hauz, the Madrasa
Kukeldash, and more
• Take a stroll in a formerly Jewish quarter and visit
• Explore the Bolo-Hauz Mosque and the Ark
Citadel, previously home to Bukhara Emirs
Red sand forever...
• Early morning drive towards Khiva through the
red sands Kyzyl-Kum Desert
• Cross the Arride Steppe with its Astrakhan sheep
• Picnic on the way of the chayhana before
continuation to Khiva in the afternoon
• A Khiva tour includes Khiva Khaouli Tach, or
"Palace of Pierre", Harem
• Discover the Friday Mosque with its 218 carved
• Explore Islam Khodja Madrasah, and one of the
oldest monuments in Khiva
Full day trip...
• Travel to the Aral Sea through the astonishing
• Pass via Kungrad district, which used to be one of
the trading centres on the Silk Road
• View remains of a lighthouse and the ruins of an
abandoned settlement in Urga
Canyons and oceans...
• On the road to Nukus take pictures of the
beautiful canyons and the collapsed land
• Drive across the dried bottom of the sea
• Stop at Muynak to see the former port - the
“Cemetery of ships”
Farewell, and thank you...
• Enjoy a lovely breakfast at your hotel
• Transfer to the airport according to your flight
• Take advantage of duty-free shopping for
souvenirs before your flight
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|02 Pax||04 Pax||06 Pax||Single supplement|
|Price per person in 4 stars hotels||£1,280||£1,010||£880||£360|
|Price per person in 3 stars hotels||£1,200||£930||£800||£280|