The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
A taste of history...
• Liaise with your tour guide and chauffeur before
transferring and check into to your hotel
• Visit Uzbekistan's capital city Tashkent, starting off
with the Hasan Imam complex
• Explore the Shashi Mausoleum - the tomb of
Red sands forever...
• Early morning drive towards Bukhara through the
red sands of Kyzyl-Kum Desert
• Cross the Arride Steppe with its Astrakhan sheep
• Picnic on the way at the chayhana before
continuation to Bukhara in the afternoon
Discover days past...
• Today in Bukhara, visit the Po-i-Kalyan which
includes the madrasa Mir-i-Arab
• Explore the mosque and the Kalon Minaret of the
• Finally, go on excursions to the Tok-i-Zargaron
domes and the Magok-i-Attari Mosque
A day to remember...
• Stop at Guijdouvan for the workshop of the
master ceramist Abdullo Nurullaev
• Visit the Museum of Ceramics and Pottery and
discover traditional silk thread embroidery
• Upon arrival in Asraf, meet with an Uzbek family
and stroll around their village
Small village stops...
• Start your trek at the state reserve in Nouratines
• In the afternoon visit the millennium mulberry
and 13th/14th Century ancient ruins of Khanaka
• The village of Asrafhouse is located in the hollow
of a green canyon
• Visit Mitan, winner of the World Responsible
Tourism Travel Award "ToDo" at ITB Berlin 2015
• Enjoy being pampered as a guest at a local Uzbek
• Participate in lunch, dinner and an overnight stay
at the local house
A day of leisure...
• Enjoy breakfast before departing to Samarkand.
• Check in to the hotel, relax and enjoy your free
• Avail yourself of the hotel amenities for some
pampering and therapy
• Travel early to Samarkand, where the mausoleum
Guri-i-Amir is first on your list
• Discover Samarkand's Pearl of the Orient,
housing the famous Registan square
• Onto the Architects and Artisans Khorossan,
situated near the vibrant city bazaar
• Explore the Observatory of Ulugbek, widely
considered as the first observatory in Central Asia
• Enjoy a view of the Afrasiab Museum, located
right behind Afrasiab Hill
• Your full day visit to the necropolis of Shak-i-Zinda
reveals our jewel of Islamic architecture
• Home of the greatest conqueror of Central Asia –
Tamerlan (Amir Temour)
• Enjoy lunch before discovering the ruins of
• Drive back to Samarkand to a lovely dinner, and
stay overnight at your hotel
Farewell, and thank you...
• Enjoy a lovely breakfast at your hotel
• Transfer to the airport according to your flight
• Take advantage of duty-free shopping for
souveniers before your flight
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.