Discover the highlights of Uzbekistan - medieval streets and monuments alongside modern townships. Covering about 2000km by air and ground, you’ll ride camels and cook with the locals in Mitan. Explore the medieval cities of Bukhara, Khiva and Samarkand, and focus on the history, culture and hospitality of the local people – also visit the largest bazaar in Silk Road. Enjoy!
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
You have arrived...
• Liaise with your tour guide and chauffeur before
transferring and check into to your hotel
• Enjoy your first day at your leisure
• Stay overnight at the hotel of your choosing,
enjoying a restaurant dinner
The old city...
• Breakfast at the hotel followed by a drive back to
• Visit Friday Mosque with its Holy Quran, one of the
oldest in the world
• Transfer to Khiva, and check-in for overnight stay
at the hotel
• Explore Islam Khodja Madrassah which has the
tallest minaret in the city
• Onwards to Tach Khaouli and the mausoleum
• End the day with a folk concert and dinner in
Allakouli Khan Madrassah
Sky and sand...
• Early morning drive towards Bukhara through the
red sands of Kyzyl Kum Desert
• Discover Amu Darya River, an oasis in the desert
that crosses the Prairie Arrid with its sheep herds
• For lunch, a picnic in a traditional Uzbek
Chaikhana (Tea House)
Discover days past...
• Today in Bukhara, visit the Po-i-Kalyan with
fascinating narrow streets and monuments
• Visit the Madrassahs of Ulugbek and
Abdulaziz Khan before lunch
• View the Mausoleum of Samanids, one of the
oldest monuments in Central Asia
• Visit the holy Chashma Ayyub Mausoleum, a
pilgrimage site during the month of Ramadan
• Lunch at a restaurant then free time in the
• Dinner and stay over night at your hotel
Hands on experience...
• Discover Guijdivan and its ceramic workshop
protected by UNESCO
• Observe the ruins of an ancient Citadel built by
Alexander the Great
• Ride desert camels followed by an evening
around a campfire with cocktails and dinner
• Breakfast in Yurts, then depart for a fascinating
trip to Samarkand via Mitan village
• Experience the locals' exotic lifestyle before lunch
in a traditional house
• Drive to Samarkand, check into your hotel before
dinner, then stay over night
• Discover the Pearl of the Orient, Registan Square,
Tillya-Kori Mosque and much more
• Experience the breathtaking view from Bibi
• Continue to Koni-Guil and participate in a
workshop making tissue paper
• Visit the necropolis - the Shakh-i-Zinda, where you
can find unique decorations of Islamic buildings
• Visit the ruins of the Ulugbek Observatory, the first
observatory in Asia
• Free time before dinner, then overnight stay at
Farewell, and thank you...
• Enjoy breakfast at your hotel then journey to
• Visit the Museum of Applied Arts and other scenic
places in town before dinner
• Transfer to Tashkent Airport for your flight home
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Prices Starting From
|From January to December||£1,130|