The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Following your arrival at the airport you shall be collected and transferred to your guesthouse in Usa River where you can get some rest and dinner.
• This morning depart for a short drive into Arusha National Park and watch a rich variety of wildlife.
• Take part in a 2 hour walking safari through Arusha National Park. You will be accompanied by a well trained park ranger who will share his knowledge about the smaller flora and fauna which is often missed during a game drive.
• Today after breakfast you will continue your safari. You will drive into Lake Manyara National Park.
• In Lake Manyara National Park you will see large buffalo, wildebeest, giraffes and zebras. Hippos can also be found close to the lake shore and lake itself is often covered in pink by huge numbers of flamingoes.
• You will spend this day in the cultural diverse village Mto Wa Mbu.
• Walk along the streets of Mto wa Mbu, a bustling Tanzanian village. Visit local artisans, learn about making banana beer, visit farms and plantations, and enjoy a traditional Tanzanian lunch.
• Experience the thrill of flying through the African sky! Zip between majestic baobab trees while taking in the stunning scenery of Tanzania. The zipline course has 4 exciting zips, and 5 unique eco-platforms. A short ride will take you through maasailand to the Tanzip Zipline Adventure park!
• This morning you will wake up early and drive down into the famous Ngorongoro crater for a game drive.
• The crater is undoubtedly one of the best places to see the rare black rhino in Africa, not to mention the prides of lion and the magnificent black-mane lions.
• There are also lots of colourful flamingos and the variety of water birds. In the crater you are also likely to see leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, many members of the antelope family, and small mammals of all sorts.
• Viewpoint walk with bush refreshments: Your camp host and Maasai scout will take you up to one of several viewpoints overlooking Lake Manyara and The Great Rift Valley.
• After breakfast, Manyara National Park and drive further South into Tarangire National Park.
• Tarangire National Park is spectacular in any season and many of the migratory wildlife species can be found at the permanent waters of Tarangire River.
• Spend the day in Tarangire National Park and take part in several game viewing activities.
• For example, experience Tarangire’s flora and fauna from another perspective during a 1,5 – 2 hour walk around the camp area.
• After breakfast, leave Tarangire National Park with opportunity to view more wildlife on the way out of this park. Your driver will take you to Lake Duluti where you can get some rest at your hotel.
• Spend this day exploring and canoeing in Lake Duluti and its beautiful wildlife and landscapes.
• After exploring Lake Duluti by Canoe you will be able to hike through the thick forest that surrounds the lake. This forest is home to a number of reptiles like lizards and snakes while the lake itself is a sanctuary for varies bird species.
• Today you will have the chance to relax and be pampered before your departure.
• Today we will make sure that you make it back to Kilimanjaro Airport in time for your flight.
We hope that you had a great time and we wish you a pleasant flight back home.
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Prices Starting From
|All year round||£3,680|
|From April to May||£3,340|