Elevate your family lifestyle with this ultimate barefoot luxury journey taking you on an exquisite eco-adventure in Sri Lanka to the castaway way of live in Robinson Crusoe’s very own dreamland paradise. Experience the sublime serenity of ancient Ceylon on this meticulously curated visit of the island’s hidden gems, unique destinations and uncharted territories. Take it easy with tea estate living in the hills near Kandy, get lost on a wild bush walking safari in Belihul Oya, and “glamp-out” with the leopards in Yala National Park. Cast away to the Maldives and live the dream of a lifetime with delectable offerings of a pioneering luxury resort. We invite you to see that a wellness vacation is not just a healthy break for everyone, but a sustainable way of family life.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Arrival in Ceylon...
• The island welcomes you with soothing aromas and your fun family adventure begins!
• You will be greeted by our representative and transported to a luxurious family wellness resort
• Settle into your comfortable accommodations and enjoy easy living with this unique “water” paradise
Today is all about indulgence...
• The adults can get specialty pampering, while the kids are entertained by qualified staff
• Enjoy premier therapies, a unique indoor waterfall and aqua-pressure therapy
• Be seduced by the ‘blue lotus’ and ‘signature spice’ concoctions in form of scrubs, facials and other body & beauty treatments
• Proceed to your tea estate accommodations
• Experience Sri Lanka’s hill country
• Visit an elephant sanctuary
• Sample local specialities
• Visit a lesser-known region of Belihul Oya, a true “get-lost” uncharted paradise
• Your naturalist will escort you through the bush walking trails
• Stargaze long into the night at your all-inclusive luxury chalet
• Explore Yala National Park and observe the rich diversity of flora and fauna
• Witness the plentiful leopard population and melt during a post-safari massage
• Enjoy a dune dinner by the luxury-infused shores of this wild coast
It's only going to get more dreamy...
• Board a flight from Colombo to Male and arrive in the Maldives (1h30)
• Upon arrival transfer to your resort by an awe-inspiring seaplane flight offering mesmerizing views
• A pioneer in sustainable hospitality, the resort has everything for the entire family to enjoy
If staying on an island paradise is not enough...
• Visit the space observatory and learn about its ongoing science projects
• Join an astronomical dinner cruise, enjoy gourmet gastronomy & oenology
• Take a private sunrise breakfast on a sandbank
• Learn glass blowing with a master artist or go dolphin watching on a sunset sea safari
Who says learning can't be fun...
• Your island paradise is full of educational experiences for children and adults
• Check your kids into a premier kid’s club where they can spend hours exploring and building the next big masterpiece
• Enjoy a sandbank picnic while your kids snorkel with a marine biologist
• Go bonkers at the “Wanka-style” chocolate room
• Enjoy a last-minute island-hopping adventure
• Check into the luxurious spa once more
• Go manta ray snorkeling or take a free dive into the crystalline waters of the Indian Ocean
• It’s time for your airport transfer. We wish you peace and harmony that you can bring back home with you
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price Per Person||£2,720|