Families visiting Portugal will discover an irresistible mix of culture, golden sand beaches and opportunities to be active and to relax. Naturally, different ages have different tastes and needs. Each family member as an individual and the family as a whole will be able to pursue their interests while achieving what matters most, sharing meaningful experiences together. After a deep plunge into the vibrant culture of Lisbon and its surroundings, the Algarve will rejuvenate with its slower pace of life, beautiful landscapes, soft sand and endless sunshine.
Kids and teens will love...
• Opportunities to hike, bike, kayak or surf!
• Tasting renowned local pastries, Pastéis de Nata
• Road trippin’ through the Portuguese countryside
Parents will love...
• The perfect balance of family-friendly activities and down time
• The presence of an English-speaking guide throughout the tour
• Discovering breathtaking landscapes, charming villages and a vibrant culture
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
You have arrived...• Transfer from the airport to the hotel• Depending on the time of arrival you can settle into your hotel or enjoy a relaxed walk in the city center for a first glimpse of Lisbon
• Begin exploring one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in the world!
• Walk the charming narrow and hilly streets and enjoy views from famous viewpoints
• Visit Belém quarter; famous for its monuments from the Age of Exploration & indulge in tasting renowned Portuguese pastries, Pastéis de Nata
Time for a good ol' fashion road trip...
• Pick up the car and visit Cascais & Estoril, two charming seaside villages just outside of Lisbon
• Pass by Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of mainland Euorpe
• Explore the mountaintop village of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Chase the sun...
• Depart towards the southern part of the country, the sunny Algarve
• Discover the irresistible historic city center of Tavira and the Formosa Natural Park, known for its long stretches of golden sand beaches
• How does a lazy afternoon at one of the local beaches sound? Maybe you’d like to enjoy your hotel amenities and settle in instead? Your choice!
The world is your oyster...
• Visit historical places, hike, bike, kayak, surf or relax! Whatever you choose, don’t miss out on the local seafood
• Stroll through quaint historical towns of Tavira, Lagos, Silves and Cacela Velha.
• Explore the incredible sea cliffs of Ponta da Piedade in Lagos
We hope you're in love with Portugal as much as we are...
• Enjoy the scenery on the drive back
• Drop off the car at Faro Airport
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Prices Starting From
|All year round||£530|