The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Your private driver will meet you at Porto Airport and take you to your hotel.
• Enjoy free time to discover Porto on your own before enjoying dinner at a Portuguese restaurant downtown.
• Explore Porto and its charm by choosing one of the following options:
• Take a walking tour through Porto's UNESCO World Heritage historical centre, discovering its main attractions from the Cathedral down to the unique Douro riverbanks.
• Visit the countless museums and ancient churches that recently earned it the title Best European Destination.
• Visit three local restaurants and sample some local delicacies!
• Begin with a visit to a nearby beach, waiting for the traditional fishing boats to come in and bargain their catch.
• After, head to a top-quality sardine canning factory for a tasting.
• For lunch, choose your fresh fish directly from the market and have it prepared at a restaurant nearby.
• This afternoon, enjoy a guided tour & tasting at a Port wine cellar.
• Self-drive from Porto to your next destination, Peneda-Gerês National Park.
• This morning, take your pick from the following activities:
• A full-day of mountain trekking with a picnic lunch.
• A canyoning adventure (between April and October)
• Kayaking on the Lima or Vez Rivers plus a half-day mountain trek or self-guided bike ride along a riverside trail.
• No matter what you choose, a delicious lunch will be included.
• Self-drive from Peneda-Gerês National Park to your next destination, Pinhão in the Douro Valley.
• Stop for lunch at one of the most exquisite wine estates and producers of Port and Douro Wines, overlooking the vineyards and the river.
• Afterwards, enjoy a guided tour and tasting at their winery.
• This morning, self-drive from the Douro Valley to the central region of Portugal towards the picturesque Schist villages.
• Enjoy lunch in a rustic restaurant before meeting your guide to set off for an afternoon of hiking along the green mountains of Serra da Lousã, following a path of both natural and historical importance.
• Walk along the mountainous routes of the ancient villagers, passing a castle and a chapel before making your way through the two of the official Schist villages.
• After breakfast, self-drive from Lousã to your next destination, Lisbon, visiting two Portuguese wonders along the way.
• Take your time and visit the Templar's Knight Convent of Christ, a UNESCO World Heritage site, which was a fortress, a temple and allegedly a place for secret meetings and rituals!
• We also suggest a visit to one of Portugal's natural wonders: The Mira De Aire Caves.
• This afternoon, enjoy free time in Lisbon
• Enjoy a private, half-day walking tour of downtown Lisbon.
• Visit Baixa, the old downtown district of the city, tasting the famous Pastel de Nata along the way.
• Explore Rossio, Figueira and Comércio Square and Chiado, the glamorous part of the city with its iconic cafés and shops.
• You will also have the opportunity to take a ride on the vintage tram to Alfama.
• Enjoy a farewell dinner accompanied by a live Fado performance.
• After you check out of your hotel, a private transfer will take you to Lisbon Airport in time for your flight.
• Safe travels!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||£1,140|