Explore this well-kept secret that leaves a strong impression on those who come across it. Serra da Lousã and the picturesque Schist villages that paint the green mountains with shades of brown, surviving the weight of time and change. Discover the Schist villages and mystical caves of the region make for a great combination of nature and culture, with a hint of adventure!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• A private transfer will take you from Porto to Lousã, where a picnic-style lunch awaits.
• This afternoon, set off on an afternoon of hiking along the green mountains of Serra da Lousã.
• Follow a path of the ancient villagers, passing a castle and chapel before we reach the enchanting Schist Villages.
• Dine in a picturesque restaurant serving traditional dishes of the region before going to bed in a rural tourism accommodation in Lousã.
• Continue unraveling the secrets of the Schist villages and the most spectacular places of the mountain range.
• Savor lunch in a typical restaurant on the way back to Lousã.
• Enjoy the afternoon at leisure.
• Head out to explore the region's caves, before enjoying lunch at a Portuguese restaurant.
• This afternoon, visit the Research Centre of Speleology in Dueça, where you can learn more about the activity and the cave system of the mountain range.
• Later, enjoy a delightful tasting of regional products: smoked ham, cheese and wine.
• Return to Porto and check into your hotel.
• Enjoy breakfast before free time to visit the delightful city of Porto, a true delight for architecture and history lovers.
• After, a private transfer will take you to Porto Airport. So long!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Prices Starting From
|All year round||£730|