If you salivate at the thought of solving the puzzle of history one UNESCO World Heritage site at a time, strolling down cobblestone lanes in the footsteps of revolutionaries, marveling at beautiful architecture, sampling local culinary specialities, exploring a centuries old salt mine, and connecting with people of a culturally rich nation across 5 magnificent cities over 11 days, this itinerary deserves a closer look! More than a trip, this will be a life changing experience.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Arrival in Warsaw!
• Transfer from the airport to the hotel and check-in
• Begin your gat-a-way with a guided city tour (4h)
• Visit of the Old Town (UNESCO) and the New Town
• Continue to the Krasinski Palace, the Supreme Court building and the Warsaw Uprising monument
• Relax in the beautiful rose garden in Lazienki Royal park
• Start the day with a private tour of Toruń (3h)
• Visit the Copernicus house-museum
• Climb up to the Cathedral bell tower for stunning views of the city. Don't miss a chance to try 'Pierniki', the amazing local gingerbread cookies!
• In the afternoon, transfer to Wrocław by train
• Go on a city tour of Wrocław – the city of 100 bridges (4h)
• Ascend the “Polish Hill” for a splendid view over the city
• Explore the Market Square, one of the largest in Europe
• Optionally, head on a private, guided excursion (3h) to the Church of Peace in Swidnica - the largest timber-framed religious building in Europe listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Transfer from Wrocław to Kraków by train
• Check-in in the hotel
• Free afternoon to explore your surroundings
• Begin with a 4-hour walking city tour of Kraków, the cultural capital of Poland
• Visit the Barbican and defensive walls, the Florian's Gate, the Market Square and Sukiennice Cloth Hall
• Proceed to the Archbishop Palace, the former residence of John Paul II
• Ascend Wawel Hill for stunning views of the city
Optionally, visit the Salt Mine in Wieliczka (4-5h), the most beautiful and the oldest operating salt mine in the world (UNESCO)
• Free day to your leisure
• Optionally, head on a private tour to Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, a famous monastery complex & Wadowice, the birthplace of John Paul II
• Enjoy breakfast and free time
• Transfer to the airport for departure
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|02 pax||04 pax||06 pax|
|Price per pax in Double/Twin room||£1,290||£1,020||£910|