The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
You have arrived...
• Arrival at NAIA (Manila International Airport)
• Private car transfer to your charming hotel
• Shop and dine at a long stretch of retail outlets
A day of adventure...
• Departure for a drive to the base of Mt Pinatubo
• Ride through the volcano in a fast jeep
• Take a 2-hour hike to the incredible crater
The delights of Siquijor...
• Your hotel offers many excursions
• Enjoy the turquoise waters of Cambugahay Falls
• Relax with a massage or sunbathe with a drink
Enjoy your last day...
• Countless sights to see on this beautiful island
• Go resort hopping or dive off boulders
• Kagusuan Beach offers beautiful clear oceans
Meet the Tarsiers...
• Your guide will take you to the Chocolate Hills
• Look for Tarsiers & view historic Spanish churches
• Take lessons on weaving palm leaves
Native boat ride to Pamilican Island...
• After breakfast take a boat for a day of adventure
• Snorkelling and dolphin watching are on the list
• Your boatman will grill fresh seafood for lunch
Time to leave paradise...
• Spend your last day being pampered
• Breakfast and dinner included with your deal
• Fine dining experience at your beautiful hotel
Your last day in the Philippines...
• Enjoy a last minute shop in our thriving city
• Relax and enjoy drinks by the pool at your hotel
• Dine in one of the many fine restaurants close by
Departure from Manila Airport (NAIA)...
• Transfer back to the Manila International Airport
• Take the opportunity to buy duty-free
• We hope to see you again soon. Mabuhay!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||£2,120|