The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Philippines, here we come...
• Arrival at Manila International Airport (NAIA)
• Private transfer to your charming hotel located at
Bonifacio High Streets
• Begin your journey with a decadent shopping
White sand beaches...
• A private car will transport you to the airport for
flight to Tagbilaran
• Hotel shuttle will transfer you to your beautiful
• Discover the beautiful beaches, or enjoy resort
Spot the Tarsiers...
• Your guide will escort you to the
viewing point of the Chocolate Hills
• Experience Filipino dancers and traditional songs
by the locals
• Boat cruise in the heart of the jungle on Loboc
Yummy grilled seafood...
• Take a bangka (native boat) to Pamilacan Island
• Snorkelling and a high chance of viewing dolphins
• Your boatman will grill fresh seafood and meat
for a picnic lunch
Enjoy Bohol at your leisure...
• Take one of the many tours the resort offers
• Relax and dine at the beautiful restaurant and
• Stroll along the white sand beach and swim in
crystal clear waters
More creature comforts...
• arrange your own day trip to Balicasag Island
• walk through the coconut palms, relax in a
hammock or chill at the pool
• walk from our room directly to the beach and
enjoy a massage
Take a boat ride...
• Transfer to Cebu by a 2 hour boat trip
• Maribageo beachfront resort awaits your arrival
• Spend the afternoon familiarising yourself with
your new luxurious surroundings
Take a bangka (native boat)...
• Discover beautiful Boracay Island with its finest
powdery white sands
• Snorkel in the waters to enter a world of colour
and amazement with the sea life
• Palm trees and tropical bays, oceans that stretch
So much to do...
• Water sports, sailing, cliff jumping - you name it,
they have it
• Party on your secluded beach area with friends at
• Make the most of being pampered with a
massage at the beac
But wait there's more...
• Take the opportunity to relax in a hammock by
the pool, with a drink
• Opt for a boat ride to the surrounding beaches to
discover more white sands
• Make the most of the resort's amenities for
games, tours and Filipino culture
Feel right at home...
• Wine and dine at the beachfront restaurant and
• Be mesmerised viewing the spectacular sunset in
the sky lounge
• Unwind and spoil yourself as you avail of
therapeutic massage services
Discover nearby beaches...
• Yapak Beach is known for beautiful white shells;
• White Beach has picture-perfect sunsets
• Balinghai Beach is a secluded spot, perfect for
Your home away from home...
• Walk the beach from end to end and enjoy the
evening's restaurants, bars and music
• You can find a quiet spot or mingle with the
• Don't forget to embrace the clean air and
• Fly back to Manila for a day
• Eat at a restaurant at your hotel, or in metro
• Catch up on some clothes and shoe shopping
Another island resort...
• Have brekky before a morning flight to El Nido
• Transfer to your luxurious private island resort
and settle in
• Take a look at the tours and amenities available
for your entertainment
Beaches to bargain for...
• “Island of the Sun” Pangulasian views of both
sunrise and sunset.
• Frolic in the 750-meter stretch of white sand
beach with marine sanctuary
• luxurious amenities and impeccable,
Take your pick...
• Hire a tricycle for up to 4 people to tour the island
• Hike up some hills for uninterrupted views of the
• El Nido currently has 4 different island hopping
tours, listed as Tours A, B, C, and D
Another day in paradise...
• Sign up for another tour in El Nido, or relax in
your luxury apartment
• Kayaking in the bays - take snorkelling gear for an
amazing exhibition of sea life
• View the most remarkable limestone structures
forming thin curtains of black rock
Make the most of your last day...
• Join a tour the hotel offers, or relax on the beach
and watch the sunset
• Take a diving tour to one of the many diving spots
around the islands
• Locate the abandoned shrine to the Virgin Mary
and count your blessings
Back to life in the city...
• Fly back to Manila and enjoy some last minute
• Shopping centres and restaurants provide hours
of consumer satisfaction
• Stay in the beautiful Seda Hotel for your final night
Thank you for coming...
• Transfer to Manila International Airport (NAIA)
• Don't forget some duty-free shopping
• We hope to see you again. Mabuhay!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||£5,010|