This trip will bring to all the gorgeous places of Palawan! Start in Manila, then catch the flight to Coron to start this tropical journey. On this adventure, you will go island hoping, visit incredible beaches, experience the diverse marine life while snorkeling, see wild animals and discover an underground river in the amazing lime stone landscape. Of course, there will also be time for some local specialties: why not head to Puerto Princesa and try the delicious Chaolong Noodle Soup?
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Transfer from the airport to your hotel with our representative.
• Stop on the way at some of Manila's historical spots, Luneta and Intramuros!
• Discover 7 of the best islands in Coron!
• Explore their incredible beauty on a private, guided tour.
A truly unique tour...
• Pass the uninhabited isands of Gutob Bay to Calauit Island on a boat tour!
• See magnificent wild animals, like giraffes and zebras.
• Learn about the endangered species of Palawan.
• Continue to Black Island and dip into the pools inside the cave at the foot the mountain.
On the top 10 list of best island in the world...
• Join the incredible island hoping tour!
• Stop at Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island and the Seven Commandos Beach.
Tour Duration: 7h
• Today's tour will bring exceptional islands, beaches and snorkeling.
•There are many stops during this island hoping...
• Helicopter Island, Matinloc Island and Secret Beach to name a few!
Tour Duration: 7h
A full day in paradise, just for you!
• Have a relaxing day at Nacpan, named the most beautiful beach in El Nido!
• Witness the most incredible sunset: there is truly no other place like this.
• On today's schedule: an underground river tour!
• See the spectacular limestone karts landscape and subterranean river.
• This area is also a habitat for biodiversity conservation.
• The "mountain-to-sea" ecosystem has made it one of the most important forests in Asia!
• End the day by having dinner on the Iwahig Firefly Tour.
Explore the city and the local gastronomy
• Roam and explore the city of Puerto Princesa.
• Perhaps try the local “Chaolong” Noodle Soup?
• We also recommend the local restaurant Ka’Lui!
Reservations at Ka’Lui can be made through your hotel.
This is not goodbye, but a "see you later".
• Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila, and catch your flight back home
• Proceed to the Airport Concierge or Passenger Assistance Desk for your connecting flight.
• We wish you a safe trip home and hope you have enjoyed your stay!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per Person||£1,730|