Bienvenido a Peru! Welcome to the Incan Empire! An adventure awaits you and your family. Discover the ancient ruins nestled deep in the Andean mountains, the incredible city of Cusco and its gorgeous architecture, and the colorful birds and nature of the Amazon during 10 days. Of course, you will also have some leisure and freetime to enjoy some quality family time together! Hasta pronto chicos!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Let the adventure begin!
• Upon your arrival at the airport of Lima, you will be welcomed by our personnel.
• Transfer to your hotel in the district of Miraflores!
• Start exploring this exciting coastal city!
A day, just for you and your family!
• Enjoy a day a leisure to discover this town on you own.
• In the evening, you will be picked up around 17.30 to visit the Magical Water Fountain Park!
• This park boasts 12 beautiful water fountains that “dance” to the music with special lighting.
• End at a famous restaurant to enjoy a gorgeous, buffet dinner...
• ... with a spectacular show of traditional folk dances from the Coast, Sierras and Jungle of Peru!
See the sights from horseback!
• Fly to Cusco, where you will be picked up upon arrival.
• Enjoy an early guided tour of Sacsayhuaman, an excellent example of Inca engineering!
• Continue to a ranch for a horseback riding tour, to see this areas spectacular monuments.
• The tour lasts about 1h, and visits the gorgeous National Park of Sacsayhuaman!
• Afterwards, you will be taken back to you hotel.
• Set out for the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and stop en-route at Taray to see the gorgeous view!
• Next stop is the Inca site of Pisac Ruins, from where the Incas controlled the Sacred Valley.
• On your way back, visit the Traditional Market Pisac, and have lunch in a local restaurant! After two more stops, take the train to Aguas Calientes, located at the foot of Machu Picchu for the night.
See the sun rise over the ancient empire!
• Catch the bus in the morning to the most famous and impressive Inca site: Machu Picchu!
• Discover the archaeological complex, covered by the morning mist, alongside your guide.
• Its a stunning view that evolves as the sun rises!
• In the afternoon, return to Aguas Calientes town, where you will have lunch in a local restaurant.
• In the morning (pick up around 9:30am – 10:00am), transfer to the sacred valley.
• Begin an exciting adventure: you will climb 1312 feet, where from the top you can enjoy the wonderful view!
• Take an exciting “zip line” ride, a safe rope way which leads you over a broad gorge.
•After this unforgettable experience, you will be returned to your hotel in Cusco.
A cultural discovery
• In the morning you will be taken to Cusco’s airport for a flight to Iquitos!
• Transferto Nauta upon arrival, for a visit to Sapi Sapi Lagoon!
• Continue with a navigation on the Marañon River and a visit to FundoCasual.•
Arrive at your lodge for the night, and start a cultural discovery of Kukama Kukamiria culture.
• Enjoy a night excursion in the Restinga Forest: see frogs, tarantulas, insects and other nocturnal animals!
• Today, enjoy an exciting hike following the route of the primates!
• Your guide will explain the use of medicinal plants and trees.
• Enjoy a delicious lunch, and then depart to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve!
• Hike by the creek to search for the pink dolphins, and discover the local flora and fauna.
• Identify birds and a variety of traditional fishing practices!
And an exciting river excursion!
• Enjoy a riverboat trip on the Marañón river with fishing activities depending on the season.
• Visit the community of San Jorge to interact to discover their way of life and customs.
• Visit the Center for Kukama Women Crafts, a project developed by Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge.
• Transfer to the airport of Iquitos, in order that you take your domesticflight to Lima.
• Upon your arrival at the airport of Lima, you will be taken to your hotel.
Where are you off to now?
• At the scheduled hour, we will pick you up from the hotel and drive you to the airport in Lima
• Catch your flight onto you next adventure!
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and wish to see you soon back here with us!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.