This trip combines Peru’s vibrant, mystical culture with world-class luxury accommodation. Travel with us through the heartland of Peru – Lima, and the Pacific Coast, the beauty of the Sacred Valley, and one of the great wonders of the world, Machu Picchu. Experience culinary delights with the Peruvian-Andean cuisine, and be awe-inspired by centuries-old archaeological ruins and architectural magnificence.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your holiday begins...
• Transfer from airport to your hotel in Miraflores -
• Great restaurants, bars and shopping along the
• Make sure to try some ceviche and possibly a
pisco sour. Lima is famous for this!
Culture and history...
• Lima - amazing grand palaces, government
buildings, convents and cathedrals
• Visit the Larco museum, see its extensive
collection of artifacts
• Have lunch at the restaurant located in the
museum. Great local Peruvian cuisine.
A scenic tour...
• Transfer to Lima airport for a flight to Cusco -
ancient capital of the Incas
• Enjoy a traditional Peruvian - Andean lunch at a
beautiful restaurant on the Urubamba River.
• Continue to Ollantaytambo, an old Inca fortified
Traditional Peruvian-Andean cuisine...
• Pass through the plains of Anta at 3761m altitude
for amazing views
• See the circular ruins of Moray that were used as
an Inca laboratory
• Train to Aguas Calientes for overnight stay at the
foot of Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu Citadel...
• Visit the awesome ruins and key areas of interest
including The Temple of the Sun, or Intihuatana
• Contemplate amazing landscapes from the top of
the Citadel, and wander it's streets
• Afternoon lunch, then head back to Cusco by
Capital of the Inca Empire...
• Explore the amazing city of Cusco, one of the
most historical cities
• View one of Cusco’s most impressive buildings
- The Temple of the Sun
• Visit the Cathedral with its architecture and
centuries-old priceless paintings
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.