The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your holiday begins...
• Transfer from airport to your hotel in Miraflores -
• Great restaurants, bars and shopping along the
• Make sure to try some ceviche and possibly a
pisco sour. Lima is famous for this!
Culture and history...
• Lima - amazing grand palaces, government
buildings, convents and cathedrals
• Visit the Larco museum, see its extensive
collection of artifacts
• Have lunch at the restaurant located in the
museum. Great local Peruvian cuisine
The Temple of the Sun...
• Visit the site of the Pachacamac temple, of the
Moche and Huari cultures
• Known for its 2 major pyramids built in honor of
the sun and moon.
• Discover the Temple of the Sun, made of an
estimated 50 million clay bricks
Home to the warriors...
• Visit the Huaca of the Moon - temples and tombs
of sacrificed warriors
• Onto Huanchaco Beach, a most popular beach
on the North Pacific Coast
• See “Caballitos de Totora” boats, used for fishing.
Enjoy a traditional lunch.
The Lady of Cao...
• En route to Chiclayo visit Huaca El Brujo -
'The Tattooed Lady'
• Visit Huaca Rajada - an archaeological complex
located in the Lambayeque valley
• The tomb of the Lord of Sipán - compared to that
of King Tutankhamun of Egypt
The tombs of Sicán...
• View fascinating displays of the tombs of Sicán
• Tour the pre-Inca Túcume Pyramids, the largest
pyramid complex in the world
• Head to The Royal Tombs of Sipán Museum, best
known for its archaeological importance
Your next destination...
• After breakfast your transfer to Chiclayo airport
for flight to Lima, then Cusco
• A free day to adjust to the altitude at 11,500 ft -
don't overdo it
• Take in the sights, the restaurants and bars, and
all Cusco has to offer
Capital of the Inca Empire...• Explore the amazing city of Cusco, one of the
most historical cities
• Visit the Cathedral with its architecture and
centuries old priceless paintings
• Walk through San Pedro market and sample local
produce, meats and cheeses
On the way to Machu Picchu...
• Enjoy the short drive to the incredible Inca ruins
of Pisac and Ollantaytambo
• Pisac was designed to protect the southern
gateway to the Sacred Valley
• Ollantaytambo - a fortress at the northern end
of the Sacred Valley - the Inca’s last stronghold
Peru's immense biodiversity...
• Watch the landscape transition from Andean
green fields to lush rain forest
• Explore the enigmatic sanctuary of the historical
ruins of Machu Picchu
• Wander through the streets of Aguas Calientes
with free time for lunch
Beautiful ancient city...
• Last minute shopping, try new cuisine or soak up
Cusco's incredible energy
• Wander through the cobblestone streets and
appreciate the architecture
• Reflect on your holiday and watch the bustling city
from your hotel
• Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the airport
• Thank you for choosing us for your holiday
• We hope you'll share your experiences with
family and friends
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person in 3 stars hotel|