The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your holiday begins...
• Transfer from airport to your hotel in Miraflores -
• Great restaurants, bars and shopping along the
• Make sure to try some ceviche and possibly a
pisco sour. Lima is famous for this!
History and modern...
• Visit colonial landmards - the government palace
and iconic cathedral
• Neighbouring Miraflores displays street
performers, dancers, and artists
• Visit the church of the miraculous virgin, and
sample Peruvian pizza
Your next destination...
• After breakfast your transfer to Chiclayo airport
for flight to Lima, then Cusco
• A free day to adjust to the altitude at 11,500 ft -
don't overdo it
• Take in the sights, the restaurants and bars, and
all Cusco has to offer
Ancient Inca empire...
• Begin your tour visiting four major ruins above
• Sacsayhuamán, one the most important centers
in Incan times
• Experience local produce, meats, cheeses in San
Private guided tour...
• Enjoy Pisac, a bustling and fast-growing colonial
• Sample a traditional Peruvian-Andean lunch
overlooking the Urubamba River
• Continue to Ollantaytambo, and view some of the
finest examples of Inca architecture
Peru's immense biodiversity...
• Watch landscape transition from Andean green
fields to lush rain forest
• Historical archaelogical information about Machu
• After an astounding day in Machu Picchu return
to Ollantaytambo, and then Cusco
A day of leisure...
• Sample the local cuisine, the famous Guinea Pig
or a Pisco Sour
• Visit jewellery stores providing excellent deals on
pure gold and silver
• Bikes, rafting and day hikes for those preferring
action - something for everyone!
• Daytime - fly to Puerto Maldonado and travel the
Madre de Dios River
• Enjoy a traditional lunch, followed by the rain-
forest walk with toucan spotting
• See caimans and, with luck, other predators on a
Twilight River excursion
The biodiversity capital...
• Canoe to the home of the endangered giant river
otter and see other water and land creatures
• Travel on to Monkey Island, then sample
the region's fresh cuisine for lunch
• Observe the amazing views from the two looking
The Ancient town of Paracas...
• Take a scenic drive along the Pacific coast to the
town of Paracas
• Explore the town or take an optional tour
to the Paracas National Reserve
• Observe bird and marine life, and amazing rock
Unique islands experience...
• View the abundance of birds, sea lions,
seals and marine life
• Locate the “Chandelier” - a mysterious figure
carved into the coastline
• Travel on to Lima and taste the amazing coastal
cuisine of the Miraflores district
• You will be picked up from your hotel and taken
to the airport
• Arrive 3 hours before your international flight
• Thank you for choosing Evaneos. We hope you
have enjoyed your holiday. Adiós!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.