Immerse yourself in a country rich in culture and discover itsstunning natural beauty: on foot, by mountain bike, on horseback and in an inflatable raft! We propose carefully selected adventures and outdoor activities such as hiking in the Colca Canyon, mountain biking in the Sacred Valley, horseback riding to old Inca ruins and rafting on the Urubamba River! Peru awaits! Unleash your adrenaline!!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Arrival in Lima...
• Our representative will welcome you and transfer from the airport to your hotel
• Begin exploring on your own or relax after your journey
• We're happy to provide recommendations for great restaurants, bars, shopping and activities!
• Make sure to try ceviche and possibly a Pisco sour. Lima is famous for this!
The 'White City'...
• Board a flight to Arequipa, then check into your hotel before your guided tour of the city
• Visit the Plaza de Armas and the Santa Catalina Convent
• Take in views of the city, and Misti and Chachani volcanos
• Visit mountain villages Cosnirhua and Malata and meet the locals
• Arrive at your destination - Sangalle oasis and enjoy the pool and relax under palm trees
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner is included
Get those hiking boots back on...
• Take a 3 hour hike to Cabanaconde for breakfast
• Hop on a bus to Chivay and stop at several viewpoints to enjoy breath-taking vistas
• Take an afternoon bus trip to Puno, located on the bank of Lake Titicaca
A day of riding...
• Start with Tambomachay, once the most sacred place of the Inca Empire
• Continue riding to Puka Pukara - an ancient fort and the sanctuary of Kenko
• Onwards by foot to Saqsayhuamán fortress, then to Cusco
• Ride to Moray - a former Inca agricultural laboratory
• Continue to the saline of Maras, dating to the Incas, still used today!
• Return to the foot of Machu Picchu to your homestay accommodation
• Discover the famous archaeological complex, covered in morning mist
• Roam the alleys of the citadel - it's quarters, squares, paths and observatories
• After an astounding day in Machu Picchu, return to Ollantaytambo
• Travel to Ollantaytambo - a gateway into the Sacred Valley
• Follow the Urubamba River to Pisaq - a captivating archaeological complex
• Visit a traditional market in Pisaq before returning to your hotel in Cusco
A day of leisure...
• Get out there for some last minute shopping, try new cuisine or soak up Cusco's incredible energy
• Wander down the cobblestone lanes and appreciate the architecture
• Reflect on your journey and watch the bustling city from your hotel
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.