The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Peru...
• Upon arrival at Lima Airport our personnel will
escort you to your hotel
• Enjoy the vibrant city - wonderful restaurants
and bars to lounge in
• Sleep well for your 12-day adventure ahead
The White City...
• Flight to Arequipa, then check into hotel before
your guided tour
• Visit the Plaza de Armas and the Santa Catalina
• View panoramas of the city, and volaconoes Misti
Your second day...
• Visit mountain villages Cosnirhua and Malata and
meet the locals
• Destination: oasis Sangalle, enjoy the pool and
relax under palm trees
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner on us
Hiking boots on...
• Take a 3 hour hike to Cabanaconde for breakfast
• Bus to Chivay and stop at several viewpoints to
enjoy breath-taking vistas
• Afternoon bus trip to Puno, located on the bank
of Lake Titicaca
A day of water...
• Transfer from hotel to the dock in Puno for a boat
trip on Lake Titacaca
• Reach the floating islands,made of reed, fastened
to pegs to avoid drifting
• View the archaeological complex Pachatata on
Pukara Archaeological Site...
• Cross the Colla plateau to Pukara - pre Inca
•Traverse the La Raya pass, marking the beginning
of Cusco region
• Continue on to Andahuaylillas, visiting the 'Sistine
Chapel' of South America
A day of riding...
• Tambomachay, formerly a most sacred place of
the Inca Empire
• Puka Pukara- ancient fort, and Kenko -sanctuary
with many altars
• Onwards by foot to Saqsayhuamán - stunning
fortress, then to Cusco
• Ride to Moray - a former Inca agricultural
laboratory for plant survival
• Continue to the saline of Maras, dating to the
Incas, still used today
• Return to the foot of Machu Pichu to stay with
hosts in home stay
We've arrived at Machu Picchu...
• Discover this famous archaeological complex,
covered in morning mist
• Roam the alleys of the citadel - it's quarters,
squares, paths and observatories
• After an astounding day in Machu Picchu return
• After breakfast travel to Ollantaytambo - where
Inca guarded the Sacred Valley
• Follow the Urubamba River to Pisaq - an
• Visit a traditional market in Pisaq before returning
to your hotel in Cusco
Relax and unwind...
• Take the day to meet the wonderful local people
and learn of their culture
• An opportunity to buy souveniers, and explore
the streets of Cusco
• Relax and enjoy your hotel before your flight
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person, based on double occupancy|