Combine the highlights of Peru, such as archaeological sites and stunning landscapes, with sporting activities like rafting, horseback riding, mountain biking and easy hikes. Experience cultural activities with local communities. Take time to teach, learn and bring your family closer together with this life-changing journey to magnificent Peru. No time for boredom during this continuous hands-on adventure!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Arrival in Lima...
• Upon arrival at Lima Airport our personnel will escort your family to the hotel
• Check-in and either make the most of the hotel amenities or begin exploring on your own
• Discover the sights, wonderful restaurants and shops at your own pace
• Free evening to help you get into the flow of the journey
Who's got the sunscreen...
• After breakfast, head for Paracas where you can get your toes wet
• Check-in at your hotel and choose what to do for the afternoon
• Choose from a variety of available water sports and activities
• Set off on a boat trip to Ballestas Islands to view sea lions, pelicans & penguins
• Discover the oasis of Huacachina
• Explore the orchards and vineyards of El Catador
• Try sand-boarding and for a solid dose of adrenaline go for a buggy ride in the dunes!
Fun for the whole family...
• Enjoy a free morning before going on a 2 hour rafting session!
• Learn about safety and navigation techniques
• Return to Arequipa and relax
Enjoy the ride...
• Head for Puno enjoying the backdrop of volcanoes along the way
• En route, stop in Aguada Blanca
• Observe vicuñas in their natural habitat
• Cross the altiplano and arrive in Puno, on the bank of Lake Titicaca
Friends of the family...
• Discover Capachica Peninsula and nearby Llachón village
• Go for an easy hike along the banks of Lake Titicaca
• Spend the afternoon with your local host family
• Sight-seeing of the Plaza de Armas - cathedral and Santo Domingo monastery
• Horse-ride to 4 archaeological sites in surrounding areas
• Continue to Saqsayhuamán, the stunning fortress overlooking Cusco
Exercise and entertainment...
• Begin your bicycle adventure in Pisac where the Incas once dominated the Sacred Valley
• Continue along Urubamba River, enjoying beautiful landscapes
• Finish in Urquillos and transfer to your hotel in Cusco
History's come alive...
• View the necropolis, observatories and terraces of Pisaq
• Stop at the artisanal market of Pisaq
• Continue towards Ollantaytambo
• Go for a stroll along paved streets of a village unchanged since the XV century!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.