Venture into Norway's fjordland from Ålesund to Bergen and delight the senses – with dramatic fjords and glistening waterfalls from both land and boat; high mountain passes over Geirangerfjord; glaciers, blue lagoons and the rugged Atlantic coast; as well as quality local produce and friendly locals – this 8 day tour will leave you invigorated and delighted – physically, emotionally and spiritually!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your adventure begins...
• Arrival at Ålesund airport, time to pick up your
• Head towards town - picturesque fishing village
with art nouveau centre
• Take an evening stroll along the harbour in the
The unique Norwegian scenery...• A two hour drive, then two ferries takes you
• From here travel to the tiny village of Urke
• Discover the historic Union hotel before
continuing to Norangs valley
A day of wonder...
• Descend the valleys and cross UNESCO protected Geirangerfjord
• Hike up mountainside farms, paddle out into the fjord or opt for a boat trip
• Continue over the mountains to the Dallsnibba viewpoint (4,200ft)
Some local culture...
• Discover Stryn, known for its many glaciers, fruit
orchards and its local food tradition
• Explore the area on foot or by kayak
• Taste the local delicacies, produce at some of the mountainside farms
The beach beckons...
• Make your way from the high peaks and glaciers of the fjords out to the Atlantic coast
• Along the “Panorama Road” enjoy stunning views and small farming villages
• Notice the landscape change to sparse cliff sides and sandy white beaches
Brave the water...
• Relax at the beach, or venture in for a swim in crystal clear waters
• hike up the sea cliffs for stunning views over the Atlantic
• Stroll in the village to see fishermen, and enjoy the harbor spa
Back to Bergen...
• Enjoy a 4 hr catamaran ride along the fjordcoast back to Bergen
• Enjoy the city center with its UNESCO listed Bryggen quarter
• Discover Bergen's famous fish market and local delicacies.
We wish you farewell...
• After your morning in town you leave for Bergen airport for your flight.
• Be sure to stock up on souvenirs for friends and family
• Thank you for visiting Norway, we hope to see you again - Ha det!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per Person||£860|