The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• After breakfast, visit the archeological site of Tulum.
• Then, head to Akumal where you can do some snorkeling and watch the numerous turtles that come, eat the abundant sponges in the bay, and lay their eggs on this pretty white beach.
• Return to Tulum.
• In private transport, travel to the archeological site of Muyil.
• From the archeological site, take a trail towards the highest observation point of Sian Ka'an to admire the exhuberant vegetation, fresh water wetlands and a sand dune on the horizon.
• Once you reach the Muyil lagoon, take a boat across two lagoons connected by a canal that has been in use for many centuries.
• Float for over 30 minutes surrounded by mangroves, orchids, bromeliads and cacti while you listen to the songs of birds and the wind blowing in the fields of saw grass.
• A delicious picnic with seasonal fruits awaits for you at the end of your journey.
• Today, step off the tourist track and live an authentic Mexican culinary experience at Rivera Kitchen Tulum!
• Many of the dishes you will learn and help to cook come from family recipes. After, you will off course sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labor along with a "jarrito de agua fresca " or beer, or wine - or both!
• In the afternoon, cool down in the beautiful cenote Zacil-ha. Cenotes are natural pools of fresh and crystalline water created millions of years ago by a meteorite.
• Return to your hotel in the middle of the afternoon.
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||£2,030|