Guadalajara, a vibrant city full of surprises waiting to be discovered! Immerse yourself in the second largest city in Mexico where traditions and modernity coexist peacefully. Grab a bike and begin your adventure in the historic city center riding down colorful streets on the hunt for charming cafes to watch the world mosey on by. Get lost in endless fields of agave and sample the good stuff at traditional tequila distilleries. Get your arts & crafts fix at one of the oldest pottery workshops in the region and marvel at the vibrant street art scene! Are you pumped yet? You should be.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Upon arrival in Guadalajara you will be picked up at the airport and are taken to your hotel
• Begin with an exciting city tour by bike (3h)
• Explore the historic center highlights, popular streets and cafes
• Free time to enjoy the first evening in the city
• Learn about local culture and mythology at the UNESCO listed archeological site of Guachimontones
• Visit traditional tequila distilleries in towns of Tequila and Amatitan
• Enjoy lunch in a closed by restaurant where you will try local specialties
• In the evening, dine at the famous “Casa Barianchi” restaurant while listening to Mexico’s famous Mariachi
• Head off to Tlaquepaque for a pottery painting workshop (1h)
• Enjoy a guided walking tour of Tlaquepaque
• Have a bomb lunch in a local restaurant. Do not miss the famous “Tortas Ahogadas”
• Visit the charming suburb Tonalá, an artistic center for pottery and ceramic crafts
• Rise early for a walking tour of Guadalajara street art!
• Transfer to Guadalajara airport for departure
• Adios y hasta pronto in Guadalajara!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|01 pax||02 pax|
|Price per person in standard room||£530||£430|
|Price per person in comfort room||£540||£440|