Our eight-day, customizable tour provides the perfect luxury escape for couples or small groups. You'll have the chance to experience the glorious beaches of Cancun, explore staggering Mayan archaeological sites (including the legendary Chichen Itza), and of course, no trip to Mexico would be complete without the chance to taste some of the delicious local cuisine.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to sunny Mexico! Hats out, cocktails ready...
• Transfer from Cancún Airport to your hotel
• Stroll on the beach, or try the local restaurants
• Overnight stay in Cancún
First stop: ancient Mayan ruins lost in the jungle...
• Guided tour of Coba
• Lunch at a Mexican restaurant on Coba Lagoon
• Delve into the ancient Caves of Balancanche
Delicious seafood and wildlife-spotting are in store...
• Visit of a former 19th century Hecienda Yaxopoil
• Explore Uman's colourful Mayan market
• Lagoon boat trip in Celestún Biosphere Reserve
Look out for picturesque villages en-route to Labna...
• Explore the 9th century archaeological site of Uxmal
• Savour Mexican cuisine at a local Mayan restaurant
• Visit the ruins of Labna in the exquisite Puuc region
Travel back in time through Campeche's churches and palaces...
• Visit the ancient Mayan ruins of Edzná
• Arrive in Campeche, a UNESCO world heritage city
• Overnight stay in the luxurious Hacienda Uaymon
Get pampered at the glorious Hacienda Son Jose Cholul Hotel...
• Visit of Tixkokob to learn about hammock-weaving
• Explore Ake, a site hidden in of a former sisal Hacienda
• Relax in the colonial parks and natural springs of your hotel
Before your flight, wind down at Cancún's Playa Paradiso...
• Visit of Izamal, the colourful town of three cultures
• Continue to Valladolid to relax in one of its colonial plazas
• Explore Tulum excavation site before your airport transfer
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person, based on 5-star hotels, compact four-door manual car|