The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
A city tour...
• Meet your Lao English-speaking guide and
transfer to your hotel for check-in
• Begin your trip with a city tour of Vientiane's most
• Dinner at Makphet Restaurant, a vocational
restaurant that benefits disadvantaged children
On towards the country...
• Tuk-Tuk to an organic rice, fish and vegetable farm
on the outskirts of Vientiane
• Learn how to plant rice and fish, then cook up a
Lao lunch with the day's produce
• Take a course learning how to make 6 different
dishes - then eat them for dinner
The secret war...
• Visit the COPE centre, where you will learn about
the Vietnam War
• Transfer to the airport for your flight to
• Afternoon at leisure, enjoy the resort’s facilities
(hot spring bath tubs) before dinner
Enjoy the view...
• Visit an Ikhos village and a Hmong village, two of
the many ethnic groups in Laos
• Your route climbs to 1,000m above sea level and
offers some magnificent mountain views
• Dinner at the restaurant of the Lodge
Lots of gold...
• Visit the Pak Ou Caves, containing thousands of
gold lacquered Buddha statues
• Lunch at a local restaurant before a 1.5 hour
cruise down the Mekong
• Stop at the Hmong minority people Night Market
to admire handicrafts
Learn of the folklore...
• Take a sightseeing tour of Luang Prabang by
• Lunch at Khaiphaen restaurant, a vocational
training restaurant for disadvantaged street kids
• Enjoy a massage to end the afternoon at
Open air fresh food market...
• Visit the beautiful Vat Xieng Thong, an emblematic
temple in Laos
• Take an excursion to Kuang Si waterfalls, stopping
en-route to visit ethnic minority villages
• Visit the Asian Black Bear Rescue Center, enjoying
picnic lunch near a waterfall
World heritage site...
• Transfer to the airport for your flight to Paksé
• Lunch at local restaurant in Paksé town
• Continue overland to visit Vat Phou, a UNESCO
World Heritage site of Laos
A day of leisure...
• Breakfast at the resort and free day at leisure
• Guide and vehicle are at disposal around
Champassak if necessary
• Head to Champasak Spa to pamper yourself and
support a local cause
Thank you for coming...
• Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, then rest until your
transfer to the airport in Paksé
• We will assist with luggage and with formalities if
• Thank you for visiting Laos, we hope to see you
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|For 2||For 4||Single Supplement|
|Price per person||£2,660||£2,270||£1,170|