Take the opportunity to visit gorgeous Kenya, and see its incredible gorgeous flora and fauna! During these seven days, you will have the opportunity to see the Pink Flamingos at Lake Nakuru, experience local beekeeping in Mount Kenya, and enjoy Safaris in the incredible Amboseli National Park. Experience the many species this beautiful country is home to, like Giraffes, Hyenas, Cheetahs, Elephants and the Maasai Ostrich!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Upon arrival, you will be met by our driver guide and departs to Lake Nakuru Park.
• Pass through Kereita forest for breathtaking Zip lining, guided walks and tree planting.
• Lunch en route, and arrive Nakuru in the late afternoon to check in at the hotel.
• Enjoy a delicious dinner before tucking in for the night!
Experience the Animal Kingdom...
• After breakfast, proceed to the lake with packed lunch for a full day game drive.
• You'll see many pink flamingos, pelicans, ducks, and fish eagles, king fisher and herons...
• ...And wildlife like white rhinos, zebras, monkeys, giraffes, buffaloes, waterbucks and warthogs!
• Lake Nakuru is one of the rare UN World heritage sites!
The 2nd highest mountain in Africa
• After breakfast, check out and drive towards Nanyuki which is at the foot of Mt Kenya.
• Witness the breathtaking Aberdare Ranges, which are some of the longest ranges in Africa.
• Before Nanyuki, pass through the famous Equator!
• Arrive in Nanyuki late in the afternoon and have enough time to check in your hotel.
A day of buzzing activities
• Visit a women’s project along the edges of the snow capped Mt Kenya.
• Here, support is provided to women in need through teaching skills within weaving and beading.
• There is also beekeeping taking place here!
• You are free buy some of the beads products and honey or give support and skills of any kind.
• Check out and drive towards central Kenya highlands where you enjoy fascinating sights!
• See the Aberdare ranges and also plantations of coffee, bananas and pineapples.
• Arrive Nairobi in time for lunch, and in the afternoon proceed to Amboseli National Park.
The highest mountain in Africa!
• Take a packed lunch with you and spend the whole day in this big park searching for animals...
• ... like giraffes, hyenas, cheetahs, elephants and Maasai ostrich!
• Many birds’ species such as pelicans, hammerkops and king fishers can also be found.
• If the weather is clear will have a good view of Mt Kilimanjaro, the tallest mountain in Africa!
Where are you heading next?
• Enjoy breakfast, then check out from the hotel and head back to Nairobi.
• Arrive at Nairobi and Jomo Kenyatta Airport in the afternoon dropped
• We wish you a safe flight back, wherever you are heading!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax|
|Price per person in Low Season (January to May)||£1,570||£1,470|
|Price per person in High Season (November to December)||£1,640||£1,550|
|Price per person in High Season (June to October)||£1,730||£1,650|